T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Feb 11, 2013 at 6:50 AM Post #106 of 2,595
Quote:
@putente, I thought you should know that your H-200 thread made it to T-PEOS's advertising leaflet! Well done!

Interesting, as I didn't know about that! I'll update the first page with your pictures... 
beerchug.gif

Feb 13, 2013 at 8:41 PM Post #107 of 2,595
Quote:
@putente, I thought you should know that your H-200 thread made it to T-PEOS's advertising leaflet! Well done!

Wow, it is really interesting !
Was there kinda musical device exhibition ?

Feb 14, 2013 at 1:28 AM Post #108 of 2,595
Quote:

Wow, it is really interesting !
Was there kinda musical device exhibition ?

Fujiya Avic held a small portable event on Feb 9th.

Feb 14, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #109 of 2,595
Quote:
Fujiya Avic held a small portable event on Feb 9th.

I got word from ShinWoo that the H-200 present at that event was still a pre-production/prototype model and its tuning was not yet finalized. I'm not sure if you liked it or not, but I thought you should know... 

Feb 14, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #110 of 2,595
Quote:

I got word from ShinWoo that the H-200 present at that event was still a pre-production/prototype model and its tuning was not yet finalized. I'm not sure if you liked it or not, but I thought you should know... 

Cheers. That's always good to know. I have to admit I listened to so many headphones and earphones that day I don't remember much about the H-200 as such I've refrained from making any thoughts about the sonics of the product.

Feb 14, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #111 of 2,595

I thought I read a post in this thread weeks back that said the tuning was finalized and they were only waiting on the cable connection to be confirmed? I'm jumping ship on H-200, they don't keep us up to date, there's no motivation to be interested anymore. I have other purchases lined up. I just don't think it's going to be out anywhere near as quick as we think especially just hearing that. So I'm moving on to other things like Rhapsodio RDB+ and calling it a day here. Maybe later in the year...maybe.

Feb 14, 2013 at 5:14 AM Post #112 of 2,595
Quote:
I thought I read a post in this thread weeks back that said the tuning was finalized and they were only waiting on the cable connection to be confirmed? I'm jumping ship on H-200, they don't keep us up to date, there's no motivation to be interested anymore. I have other purchases lined up. I just don't think it's going to be out anywhere near as quick as we think especially just hearing that. So I'm moving on to other things like Rhapsodio RDB+ and calling it a day here. Maybe later in the year...maybe.

Yes, I was told that too some time ago, but it seems that the unit present in that Japan even was a prototype unit. I'm not sure what's going on with the H-200 release date ATM, but that doesn't mean the factory in South Korea can't be already producing the finalized version. I'll try to sort that out with them... 
confused.gif

Feb 14, 2013 at 5:27 AM Post #113 of 2,595
Quote:

+1

With RDB+ price is very very competitive, I am on the same boat too, took them forever to release after the initial hype, I have been given a chance to audition Rhapsodio RDB+ and depending on how I like the sound, I might have to give up on H-200 and move on to RDB+

Feb 15, 2013 at 8:11 AM Post #114 of 2,595
As far as I've heard from my contact at Shinwoo, they're currently looking at a late-March release date for the H-200 (it can change anytime though); I've been told that they're still tuning them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back