T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread
Nov 7, 2012 at 4:13 AM Post #391 of 1,259
Quote:
We can only try....we can only try.
redface.gif

My impressions are not bad though? They are pretty solid in price range i guess, not the best for music in general but for extreme genre specific listening like just ~EDM i guess these are right at the top. All i have said so far is that they are not going to touch real top tier.

Nov 7, 2012 at 4:19 AM Post #392 of 1,259
My impressions are not bad though? They are pretty solid in price range i guess, not the best for music in general but for extreme genre specific listening like just ~EDM i guess these are right at the top. All i have said so far is that they are not going to touch real top tier.

I understand your impressions completely, there's no drama there, you have been very truthful and I agree they do EDM very well.

Here's some EDM for you to download.. :cool:

(FREE)

http://mrbill.bandcamp.com/album/suave (track 2 is especially 'special' with H-100)

Nov 7, 2012 at 4:42 AM Post #393 of 1,259
I understand your impressions completely, there's no drama there, you have been very truthful and I agree they do EDM very well.
Here's some EDM for you to download.. :cool:
(FREE)
http://mrbill.bandcamp.com/album/suave (track 2 is especially 'special' with H-100)
Turn your bass boost on too if available.

Lol, you're trying so hard to make everyone love these IEMS. :p

If I didin't know better I'd say that you work for T-Peos lol

Nov 7, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #394 of 1,259
Lol, you're trying so hard to make everyone love these IEMS. :p

It may appear that way, I just want others to enjoy what I am so we can talk about it together really.

All in all it gives me a laugh, as I'm sure others. Entertaining.

Nov 7, 2012 at 6:13 AM Post #396 of 1,259
Mine will be showing up any day as well. I will give em a go for a bit then hit up the 3 day thing also putente
H2O:
Now I am extremely curious to hit up that BBE setting you have, you know the body rush exhilaration feeling you commented on.
It could very well be that the BBE is fleshing them out just that little extra, of course anyone without the setting won't hear that exactly the same as you are ( and I will also with the BBE ).

What tips are you currently running right now? Any closeup pics or a measurement of the openings?

Nov 7, 2012 at 6:21 AM Post #397 of 1,259
There's actually another member with an S9 who has a pair coming soon, it will be interesting hearing their opinion being the same DAP as mine (should be the next couple of days) he will indeed be hearing the exact same thing I am. BBE+ is certainly extracting more clarity and soundstage depth, plus with Mach3bass set to +2 it sounds like a night club if you beckon the volume past 30. Good acoustics my Taylor Swift album tell me, I can only hope lots of people begin having adrenaline rushes too!

What tips are you currently running right now? Any closeup pics or a measurement of the openings?

I'm using GR07 tips (the largest size without foam inserts) they seem to seal very similar and feel like wearing my Monster Turbine. But try anything with a smaller bore then the stock tips as I was not impressed with them. They wouldn't seal properly and the large bore just didn't make sense to me with the IEM having such a small opening..

I can't grab any photo's because I need decent lighting. But I'll grab a pic of them birds eye view tomorrow.

Nov 7, 2012 at 7:23 AM Post #399 of 1,259
I hope you have your seat belt ready Swim. Strap yourself in. But yes, please give it try. :wink:

Nov 7, 2012 at 8:35 AM Post #401 of 1,259
It may appear that way, I just want others to enjoy what I am so we can talk about it together really.
All in all it gives me a laugh, as I'm sure others. Entertaining.

Lol, but many said that they don't hear what you hear from these IEMs.

Nov 7, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #402 of 1,259
Just got an email, mine is shipping today out of Korea, exciting times ahead...
beyersmile.png

I'll give it a go with Comply TS, I think that has a rather small bore and plus it does not affect the signature...

Will post my impression as soon as I get them

Nov 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #403 of 1,259
Quote:
Lol, you're trying so hard to make everyone love these IEMS.
tongue.gif

He does not work for the company.

But I do know that he bought quite a bit of shares in the company (after selling the Vsonic stock he owned). 
biggrin.gif

Nov 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM Post #405 of 1,259
Quote:
Does the H-100 have some low mids suck out or even a small recession ala CKM500 and the JVC micro HD?
I think Eke has pointed that out, but I'm wondering if anybody else think this area is a bit of an issue.

I like the gr07, tfp and the eph-100 in spite of their treble qualities, but a low mid suck-out is a deal killer for me. Every listener has areas they can most compromise with, some are more sensitive to the treble, some more to the mids.

It's not your standard mid suckout that you see on bassy iems.

It's a strange wwiiiiiddee U shape starting from just below the upper mids all the way down to just above the sub-bass. It's something that you really have to hear for yourself. It makes anything with classical instruments or vocals sound downright crappy when you A/B with better phones. On the flip side, it gives the iem the clarity that H2O is so in love with.

You made the right choice getting the Ety HF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back