T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid Discussion Thread.
Jul 16, 2014 at 1:44 AM Post #153 of 1,424
Sorry, for being inaccurate. I've messaged him yesterday and that was his answer. Sorry
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2014 at 6:05 AM Post #158 of 1,424
Give it a chance lads.  It's definitely worth the wait IMO.  Just writing my review now.

Jul 16, 2014 at 6:33 AM Post #159 of 1,424
Give it a chance lads.  It's definitely worth the wait IMO.  Just writing my review now.

The chances/opportunities were duly offered by us,to them.....but the thing is no proper updates or whatsoever from their side.......YET. So wait is not an issue as long as we are being posted about order processing/shipment sent/delayed shipment/awaiting shipment due to prod delays blah blah.....:rolleyes:

Jul 16, 2014 at 8:20 AM Post #163 of 1,424
Wanted to but missed the pre order for my first hybrid. Nevertheless, look forward to your review Brooko.

Thanks Leo.  It should be finished and posted in another day.

Even at $125 + freight I'd thoroughly recommend it.  I do intend to offer Sunggoo payment for my review pair - they are quite simply "that good!".

Jul 16, 2014 at 8:35 AM Post #164 of 1,424
Here comrades, have some nekomimi to calm the nerves:

You're welcome.

Jul 16, 2014 at 8:41 AM Post #165 of 1,424
Thanks Leo.  It should be finished and posted in another day.

Even at $125 + freight I'd thoroughly recommend it.  I do intend to offer Sunggoo payment for my review pair - they are quite simply "that good!".

That's great. Never owned any hybrid and really want to experience one personally.

I have only listened to the DN1000 but sunk my funds into my first woody the FX850. Having 3 drivers at this price really is what I'm more than willing to put into for my first hybrid.

Look forward to your review and hope it will falls within my preferences.

Thanks in advance Brooko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back