T+A Solitaire T Wireless Headphone
Apr 24, 2023 at 1:37 AM Post #1,156 of 1,842
That is very interesting. Can you please check the dolby atmos version of Rush „Tom Sawyer“? I tried this song earlier with the B&O H95 and it Sounds very bad (like the membran is damaged, at min 2:35 for example). I‘m curious if the Solitaire is there better.

Apr 24, 2023 at 8:46 AM Post #1,157 of 1,842
That is very interesting. Can you please check the dolby atmos version of Rush „Tom Sawyer“? I tried this song earlier with the B&O H95 and it Sounds very bad (like the membran is damaged, at min 2:35 for example). I‘m curious if the Solitaire is there better.

I just finishing listening to this song and paying special attention to the part you mentioning.

I can understand why the H95 isn't giving you a good reproduction of this song. The sound of this recording is nice and warm and the more elevated bass of the H95 will making this song problematic and not sounding so good, sounding like is clipping in the specific part you mentioning (with the drums).

This song is sounding very good with the ST, including, of course, the 2:35 part of the track. By the way, I'm not sure the difference between the Atmos and the not Atmos version (from 'The Complete Mercury Years' album) sounding different, they sound for me (almost) identical in my quick listening test.

(And, by the way, the Atmos version of the album "Fear of Music" by the Talking Heads is excellent)

Apr 25, 2023 at 11:04 AM Post #1,158 of 1,842
(And, by the way, the Atmos version of the album "Fear of Music" by the Talking Heads is excellent)

I'm sorry that I'm posting again, but I must sharing this information with people in this thread that looking for good sound AND good music.

So, after listening the Atmos version of "Fear of Music" 2 times, I also listening for the sound quality of the same album (not Atmos version), 'Fear of Music (Remastered Bonus Track Version)'. I discovering only now that this version of the album is have one incredible "alternate" version of 'Life During Wartime', and this alternate version is have almost 2.5 minutes continuously (from 0.17 to 2:40) of excellent and often frantic guitar playing by Robert Fripp. This track becoming completely different with this very special guitar playing and, in my opinion, very, very better than the original album version.

Great on the ST.

Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 16.59.13.png

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2023 at 9:58 AM Post #1,160 of 1,842
Guys so a question, is it safe to safe the Solitaire T is hands down winner of HQ sounding pair of cans while also having good BT ability?

As I'm still undecided?

I would like more off a Bassy pair but read mixed reviews regarding this.

Currently I'm using Sennheiser Momentum 4 paired AK SP3000.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Apr 26, 2023 at 10:07 AM Post #1,161 of 1,842
Guys so a question, C?

As I'm still undecided?

Is very possible that if you like the sound of the Momentum 4 very much, then the ST's bass probably isn't sufficient for you (not elevated sufficiently). BUT, you maybe having a surprise listening how clean and precise the bass is in the ST, but this maybe taking you few hours / days, and then maybe you will thinking: "Why I listening to so boosted bass headphones before?!"

"Is it safe to safe the Solitaire T is hands down winner of HQ sounding pair of cans while also having good BT ability?" Yes, if the sound that you looking for is more close to neutral / reference / balanced / transparent.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2023 at 1:17 PM Post #1,162 of 1,842
Guys so a question, is it safe to safe the Solitaire T is hands down winner of HQ sounding pair of cans while also having good BT ability?

As I'm still undecided?

The SolP EQs really well, I gave it a slight bass boost using wavelet and it really made it a winner. I would replace my ml5909 if they died with the SolP

Apr 26, 2023 at 2:00 PM Post #1,163 of 1,842
The SolP EQs really well, I gave it a slight bass boost using wavelet and it really made it a winner. I would replace my ml5909 if they died with the SolP
So you're saying once the correct EQ has been applied bass response is increased to significantly better level?

Would you say it's more deep bass and better the SM4?

Apr 26, 2023 at 2:17 PM Post #1,164 of 1,842
So you're saying once the correct EQ has been applied bass response is increased to significantly better level?

Would you say it's more deep bass and better the SM4?

I haven't heard the SM4 so I can't compare the two. That being said I like big bass (Sony MDR-Z1R are my full size) and I found the EQd solP very satisfying

Apr 26, 2023 at 2:18 PM Post #1,165 of 1,842
I haven't heard the SM4 so I can't compare the two. That being said I like big bass (Sony MDR-Z1R are my full size) and I found the EQd solP very satisfying
So in comparison to the MDR, they stack up?

Apr 27, 2023 at 10:07 AM Post #1,166 of 1,842
Main Focal Bathys thread:
Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 15.53.09.png

ST thread:
Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 15.53.22.png

Is interesting and, actually, very remarkable that both threads having 1,166 posts today (now 1,667 for the ST thread) when the Bathys having soooo much marketing (and even endorsement from Jude) and soooo many YT videos and online reviews, and Bathys owners starting posting impressions 40 days before ST owners. The ST having no marketing at all and VERY few videos and reviews.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2023 at 3:40 PM Post #1,167 of 1,842
but ST thread has you
Main Focal Bathys thread:
Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 15.53.09.png

ST thread:
Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 15.53.22.png

Is interesting and, actually, very remarkable that both threads having 1,166 posts today (now 1,667 for the ST thread) when the Bathys having soooo much marketing (and even endorsement from Jude) and soooo many YT videos and online reviews, and Bathys owners starting posting impressions 40 days before ST owners. The ST having no marketing at all and VERY few videos and reviews.

Apr 28, 2023 at 12:31 PM Post #1,168 of 1,842
I am pondering buying the Sol T and the only doubt is about the heat it can generate. I have read several things about it and would like to know more from users’ experience.

I had a night owl in the past that made gave light but annoying flushes face sensitive skin.

Many thanks for your help.

Apr 28, 2023 at 4:15 PM Post #1,169 of 1,842
Sweet.... Curious what this will bring... Mateusz Przychodzień did some excellent work there... Both in quality of the work and in the speedy delivery... Let the burn-in commence! (First impression larger horizontal soundstage than the Audiophile Ninja, a bit more transparent also. Slightly more coherent presentation ... )

Forza Audioworks Claire Hybrid HPC custom for Solitaire T
I promise to come back to this topic more elaborately next week, but as I just went for the Forza custom cable again after having let it burn-in for some 180h ... boy, what a great cable this is ...

Definitely eclipses the Audiophile Ninja, both in use and in sound. Absolute recommendation, especially for less analytic and revealing equipment. The SOL T sound absolutely gorgeous with this cable connected to the M6 Ultra and my Naim HE (which are both relatively warm and organic sources. The Astell&Kern CA1000T in comparison still sounds excellent, but might be better off with the regular Claire HPC mk2.

As a first conclusion, a major recommendation for the Forza Audioworks Claire Hybrid HPC custom for Solitaire T!!

Apr 28, 2023 at 7:40 PM Post #1,170 of 1,842
I am pondering buying the Sol T and the only doubt is about the heat it can generate. I have read several things about it and would like to know more from users’ experience.

I had a night owl in the past that made gave light but annoying flushes face sensitive skin.

Many thanks for your help.

From the T+A website: "Ear and head pads are made of the very finest anti-allergenic synthetic leather"

I'm a person that always having problems with not genuine leather earpads because my ears always becoming hot very soon and often starting sweating too, and with the AirPods Max, in particular, I also getting skin irritation.

So, before I buying the ST, this is a big worry that I have, but I'm happy saying that after 5.5 months the ST is the first headphone (with not genuine leather earpads) that isn't giving me this problems and that, for me, is working like a headphone with real leather earpads, so I can using the ST for many hours without problems. But of course maybe this is different for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back