Symphonium Titan - Impressions and reviews
Apr 20, 2024 at 1:30 PM Post #316 of 368
Nice. I guess the impulse buy turned out great!

I went tip rolling and returned to the stock blue stems. The Crimson is more fussy and sometimes there will be pressure build up. The velvets worked great on that one. For the Titan, the stock tips just work.
It definitely did! Turns out the balanced sound signature with the extremely well done bass emphasis is exactly what I wanted :)

I was curious about some more resolving iems, with more technicalities, etc, but when I looked at my library and remembered that I even enjoy listening to poorly mixed Misfits albums well, maybe I don't really want something super revealing and just something that is fun and makes me want to listen to more music which is exactly what the Titan is doing. 🤟

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2024 at 2:46 PM Post #317 of 368
I first heard the Titan at CanJam New York. Definitely one of the highlights of the show. Couldn’t wait to get it.

The Symphonium Titan IEM Review: Ultimate Bass-head IEM?

Excellent review. I would had run out bought a pair if I didn’t already own one. Subscribed and looking forward to watching more content in the future.

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:52 PM Post #318 of 368
It definitely did! Turns out the balanced sound signature with the extremely well done bass emphasis is exactly what I wanted :)

I was curious about some more resolving iems, with more technicalities, etc, but when I looked at my library and remembered that I even enjoy listening to poorly mixed Misfits albums well, maybe I don't really want something super revealing and just something that is fun and makes me want to listen to more music which is exactly what the Titan is doing. 🤟
Ah yes. Crimson and Helios are both super detailed. The Helios has got a very special tuning. Extremely airy and a treble head’s wet dream. The crimson is reference with a hint of warmth. Both will make your ears bleed if the song is well mastered. I won’t recommend them for a poorly mixed Misfit album though. 😂

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:34 PM Post #319 of 368
Excellent review. I would had run out bought a pair if I didn’t already own one. Subscribed and looking forward to watching more content in the future.
LMAO you rock! Thank you!

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:17 PM Post #320 of 368
Ah yes. Crimson and Helios are both super detailed. The Helios has got a very special tuning. Extremely airy and a treble head’s wet dream. The crimson is reference with a hint of warmth. Both will make your ears bleed if the song is well mastered. I won’t recommend them for a poorly mixed Misfit album though. 😂
One time I tried wearing Helios like Etymotics. Such a painful experience, but it sounds so good. it feels like sound is piped directly to the brain 😂

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:45 PM Post #321 of 368
One time I tried wearing Helios like Etymotics. Such a painful experience, but it sounds so good. it feels like sound is piped directly to the brain 😂
LOL. Medieval torture in the 21st century. The good news is that new tips like the velvets and the baroque have eliminated the problems. It's now safe to come out and play.

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:53 AM Post #322 of 368
I think you also asked about eartips; I'm currently using the stock eartips with the blue stem, I tried the Velvet eartips, but again, made it sound congested, imo, and the separation is so good in the titan that it is a definite disservice to muddy it up on purpose haha
I went tip rolling and returned to the stock blue stems. The Crimson is more fussy and sometimes there will be pressure build up. The velvets worked great on that one. For the Titan, the stock tips just work.
I ended up sticking to the stock blue, after tip rolling for the past few days. The bass and separation are great with them.

I also recommend this song for the ultimate fun rumble with Titan:

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:36 AM Post #325 of 368
Symphonium audio Titan vs 64audio u4s anyone? :)
I own both and I would say they both are fun iems.
Titan has more bass, low end extension and rumble, but U4s also has great dynamics in the low end.
I would say that U4s, along with its modules, is a better all arounder. If you want a super engaging experience with bass oriented songs, then Titan is for you.
Apart from that, i think theyre on par in mids and treble.
Also U4s is definitely easier to drive. :)

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:10 AM Post #326 of 368
Thanks. I've never owned a 64A. I tried the U12T and it didn't engage me. I am guessing they've up'd the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back