Sydney meet 20/10
Aug 27, 2007 at 10:52 PM Post #76 of 188
Quote:

Originally Posted by yobs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmm.. weekdays are not so good
frown.gif
. Weekends are definitely the preference. If its a fri, taking a day off which could be used in a holiday elsewhere... not so awesome.

push for weekend if everyones cool with it
biggrin.gif

I agree, yobs. I was really just teasing juz - I think you'll find he was intending to make it the weekend but we'll see what he posts...Juz?

Aug 27, 2007 at 10:52 PM Post #77 of 188
Quote:

Originally Posted by webbie64 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
blink.gif
A Friday? Now there's a novel idea. I'm o.k. with it only if we lock it in soon - my schedule gets pretty full pretty quickly.

I can only do it after 5:30pm (maybe 6...need to pick up the gears from home; not going to lug them around work). But I don't suppose it will still be up by then?

Aug 30, 2007 at 8:17 AM Post #83 of 188
Quote:

Originally Posted by juzmister /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Perfect...Hope you all saw the moon!

The sky was very clear, but the moon wasn't as red as I imagine.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 2, 2007 at 9:33 AM Post #84 of 188
so has a date been set yet?

ps: why sometimes I don't receive email notification when someone
posted a reply? (I am subscribed to this thread), and I've checked
the junk mail folder.

Sep 2, 2007 at 10:53 AM Post #86 of 188
Hey guys - glad I bothered to look!

Will come along too, but with very limited gear to offer. Just sold My Hornet, but have some HD650s, a rockboxed FLAC filled iPod photo, 1st and 2nd gen shuffles.

Long shot I guess, but if someone has a DAC1 they want to bring along, that would be great!

Should have mentioned that with a bit of luck I may have my new Macbook Pro too. Also, if there is enough interest I could bring along my PC with an EMU 1212m installed...

Sep 2, 2007 at 11:11 AM Post #87 of 188
Quote:

Yes it has...The 20/10...No clue why it isn't showing up in your mail...

Gah I'm working on that day
frown.gif
oh well next time....

Sep 2, 2007 at 12:54 PM Post #89 of 188
Quote:

Originally Posted by poo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys - glad I bothered to look!

Will come along too, but with very limited gear to offer. Just sold My Hornet, but have some HD650s, a rockboxed FLAC filled iPod photo, 1st and 2nd gen shuffles.

Long shot I guess, but if someone has a DAC1 they want to bring along, that would be great!

Should have mentioned that with a bit of luck I may have my new Macbook Pro too. Also, if there is enough interest I could bring along my PC with an EMU 1212m installed...

I've got a Macbook pro and a Storm DAC that you are welcome to listen to...Also got a dha3000 which should sound quite nice with those 650s.

Sep 2, 2007 at 10:44 PM Post #90 of 188
Quote:

I've got a Macbook pro and a Storm DAC that you are welcome to listen to...Also got a dha3000 which should sound quite nice with those 650s.

Really looking forward to it! I haven't had an opportunity to hear an external DAC in a PC setup yet, and plan to do it myself, so will be great to check your gear out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back