Superlux HD668B Review (vs Audio Technica M50 and Superlux HD681F)
Jul 8, 2011 at 2:03 AM Post #17 of 37
Just to clarify you were just using the PMP there? ( iPod? ) No amping? Higher bitrate tunes?  This is a great review especially appreciated the 2 Superlux comparisons. Nice job. Waiting on a 662f but am sorely tempted with these others too, which is why I asked about the source.
Thanks for taking the time.

Jul 8, 2011 at 9:54 AM Post #19 of 37
Any opinions on the jmoney lambskins for pad replacements?
I'm in Australia and the beyer velour pads actually work out more expensive delivered than th j$ ones but I've no clue bat likely impact on the sound...

Aug 17, 2011 at 3:33 AM Post #21 of 37
The Superlux headphones sound quite interesting to me.  Anyone know how they do with classical music compared to other headphones like AKGs or the AD700?

Aug 17, 2011 at 11:47 PM Post #23 of 37
Can I get a link for the AKG pads please? Proud owner of the HD681's here and love them except for the ear pads. Also I hear changing the cord is a must. Most likely gonna be the next project after the ear pads. 

Aug 18, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #24 of 37

Quote:
Can I get a link for the AKG pads please? Proud owner of the HD681's here and love them except for the ear pads. Also I hear changing the cord is a must. Most likely gonna be the next project after the ear pads. 

I believe the pads that will fit the Superlux's are for the AKG 240 &241.

Aug 18, 2011 at 1:19 AM Post #25 of 37

Quote:

Search ebay for velvet pads for the Superluxes. They will be cheaper. Some around now. Probably about the same build quality.

Aug 18, 2011 at 1:44 AM Post #27 of 37
I just saw 2 listings for velvet pads for them
They are on there all the time now. I posted links but deleted them not sure about policies here for that and it's late.

Oct 27, 2011 at 3:11 AM Post #29 of 37
well...every cans has its unique signatures...but only with the professional sound engineers/producers could tell which would serve its purpose and most liked by the music artist internationally. 

Oct 27, 2011 at 4:56 PM Post #30 of 37
Hey,
I wanna ask you something..and it's really important.I'm a newb who wants to feel the music.I need to buy some new headphones, quality ones.
Was thinking of gettin the superlux hd668b or the grado sr60i ( woah the reviews..and the looks) . I can get at a good deal the senns hd 448.
I mostly listen to house, electro-house, progressive, trance, songs with vocals .. wouldn't mind even trying some classic music.
What kind of headphones do you think I need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back