suggestions?
Jul 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #64 of 123
Quote:
Fanny Wangs are a lot like Beats: Overpriced, and too bassy for most people. Bass muddies up the headphones quite a bit, ESPECIALLY with the bass booster turned on. (2001's)

I tried the 1002 and I think it's not that bad. Definitely better than Beats in term of clarity and bass.

Jul 12, 2012 at 12:18 AM Post #66 of 123
Quote:
would you say the are better than any other headphones im suggesting?

The 1002 is good, but I can't say they'll beat the headphones you have in mind since I listened to them long ago. But I doubt they'll fare well against the M80 seeing how often they're recommended. Can't say anything about the Downtown, though. FYI, f you want to go down the IEM line then the Etymotic HF5 is one of the best at $149.

Jul 12, 2012 at 3:21 AM Post #67 of 123
Quote:
The 1002 is good, but I can't say they'll beat the headphones you have in mind since I listened to them long ago. But I doubt they'll fare well against the M80 seeing how often they're recommended. Can't say anything about the Downtown, though. FYI, f you want to go down the IEM line then the Etymotic HF5 is one of the best at $149.

i have the hf5, the bass may not be enough for the op though it is fast and punchy.

Jul 12, 2012 at 8:34 AM Post #68 of 123
The downtown headband is like a folded handkerchief of sorts....
I won't wanna be caught wearing one amongst my truckers. :p

Jul 12, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #69 of 123
Quote:

interesting....Ill do some research on the hf5 and is IEM a brand?

Jul 12, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #70 of 123
Quote:
The downtown headband is like a folded handkerchief of sorts....
I won't wanna be caught wearing one amongst my truckers.
tongue.gif

haha... yeah im not a trucker....but if i was i can see where your coming from

Jul 12, 2012 at 5:02 PM Post #71 of 123
Quote:
Hifianddrumming have you heard the V-moda M-80?  I listened to it yesterday.

Very, very briefly. I made a quick stop at a weird shop in the Vancouver airport, I was quite surprised to see them out on display. I was in a rush though, I only got about 15 seconds in
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back