suggestions?
Jul 9, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #32 of 123
Jul 9, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #36 of 123
Quote:
I like them, but a lot of people say to go with a better brand, like audio technica or v-moda. What do you think of them

skullcandy is generally critized for being a bad brand over here but the aviator model is usually quite well liked. i dont have any audio technica or v moda headphone so i cant tell you anything about them. good luck

Jul 9, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #39 of 123
Originally Posted by ilikedonkeys39 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are there any particular koss headphones you reccomend? I also heard shure is good

Koss is better than Shure in the cheap section, Shure only sounds good at the SE425 and SRH-940 level which is $250+.

There are several Koss classics, and newer models too, just check 'em out.

Jul 9, 2012 at 9:26 PM Post #43 of 123
Fanny Wangs are a lot like Beats: Overpriced, and too bassy for most people. Bass muddies up the headphones quite a bit, ESPECIALLY with the bass booster turned on. (2001's)

Jul 9, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #44 of 123
 Don't go with Fanny wangs. I hated them when I tried them, definitely not good for the money you would blow.

I'm also fairly young, at 15. And I know this isn't true for everyone at this age-range, but you're probably going to want something slightly stylish? Lot's of the suggestions you'll get on head-fi will be, put nicely, somewhat clunky or obtrusive. So, if you do wish to wear these at school/ in public without any chance of mockery, I would probably recommend the M80s. They look better than beats (and definitely sound better from my 30 second demo, and everything else I've heard about them), and you'll get amazing music without getting picked apart :wink: Hey, kids can be mean.

Jul 10, 2012 at 12:30 PM Post #45 of 123
i think the uptown is a very captivating can for vocals..jazz...small groupbands...
i had a fantastic 3 hours just now in a coffeejoint in a mall..:p
( not fantastic for big orchestras...its not bad....the separation is not outrageously wow-ing. :p)
but its a hundred bucks..
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back