STUDIO I Evaluation!!!
Mar 2, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #271 of 559
We have decided to fix the recessed socket issue so it will be compatible with most if not all headphones.

There will be a delay, however it should be a very short one since this is what we have been working on for some time now.

I really felt this is an issue that needed to be addressed for many reasons. I hope everyone understands that this is a necessary delay which will make this product much more attractive to many of those who do not use the stock headphones (which are good BTW)...

Craig

Mar 2, 2010 at 5:08 PM Post #273 of 559
Any idea how loooong the delay will be....another month, two months, six months....?
confused.gif

Mar 2, 2010 at 5:14 PM Post #274 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We have decided to fix the recessed socket issue so it will be compatible with most if not all headphones.

There will be a delay, however it should be a very short one since this is what we have been working on for some time now.

I really felt this is an issue that needed to be addressed for many reasons. I hope everyone understands that this is a necessary delay which will make this product much more attractive to many of those who do not use the stock headphones (which are good BTW)...

Craig

I, for one, am very happy with the decision to fix the recessed socket issue before shipping the Studio I, short delay and all. Thank you, Craig, for working on this with HighSoundAudio - for putting this in motion some time ago to shorten the delay for fixing it before shipping.

Steve

Mar 2, 2010 at 5:16 PM Post #275 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I, for one, am very happy with the decision to fix the recessed socket issue before shipping the Studio I, short delay and all. Thank you, Craig, for working on this with HighSoundAudio - for putting this in motion some time ago to shorten the delay for fixing it before shipping.

Steve

Working with them now. This is only a guess...and please - this is NOT official. I'm assuming 2-3 weeks.

Could be quicker than that!!
Craig

Mar 3, 2010 at 11:42 PM Post #282 of 559
Jack from hisound confirmed in a mail that there are hiss problems with sensitive earphones, caused by a loosed PCB but he said they will try to fix it with another assembling method. Besides the Studio sample came without a box so it could be damaged while shipping. My dealer also told me about problems with software but also of the great sound of the Studio.

Mar 4, 2010 at 3:30 AM Post #284 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Studio is not exhibiting a large hiss problem. I would have been all over that...

Craig

Your sample is probably the intended product, the way all Studios should have been manufactured and QCed. Hisoundaudio might have an issue with consistency at the moment, be it affected by cost or suppliers.

It will be disappointing to audition a product that totally blows your mind in terms of expectation and SQ, but buy one and get an inferior product.

Let's give Hisoundaudio an opportunity to get it right.

Mar 4, 2010 at 8:48 AM Post #285 of 559
I think you're right eron. Jack said they redesign the PCB, delay will be one month. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that they told me last week the Studio will be available at 3rd march and now there's another delay, not the first one by the way.
I'm only that impatient because I sold my old player already because I thought the Studio will be presented this month..
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back