Stuck between these three. HELP D:
Jun 26, 2011 at 2:45 PM Post #31 of 36

Quote:
The D1100s do bend backwards. They don't fold like otherportables, but they bend backwards dj-style.

As for build quality, I take care of my stuff and my stuff takes care of me in return. Would they survive an accidental fall from my hands? I'm sure they would. Couldn't tell you how many drops though. They are made of plastic, but I'm not afraid they'll fall apart.They survived a flight in a suitcase filled with clothes.

If the detachable cable is a deal-breaker, then that would be an issue. I'm not sure what you mean by one-sided cord. If you mean the cable only hooks up to one side, it doesn't. It splits in two and hooks up to both. Some people like that, some people don't.

yeah thats what I meant by a one sided cable. it doesn't necessarily bother me. I just think you would find them more on headphones like skullcandy Lowriders or something of the sort. I do like the headphones though :) but I still need an honest answer on those Senheiser's! Can someone please help? Maybe I'll just start a new thread. Cause we are just kinda going off topic now 
beyersmile.png

Jun 26, 2011 at 2:54 PM Post #32 of 36

Quote:
yeah thats what I meant by a one sided cable. it doesn't necessarily bother me. I just think you would find them more on headphones like skullcandy Lowriders or something of the sort. I do like the headphones though :) but I still need an honest answer on those Senheiser's! Can someone please help? Maybe I'll just start a new thread. Cause we are just kinda going off topic now 
beyersmile.png

Dude just buy a set of headphones on the lower end of price, probably under $100, just to get a feel of what you like and don't like in them. then after a month or 2 months or whatever, buy another set. Honestly you can go around in circles looking at different types, you just gotta get something and for starting, start with a low price because you are almost guaranteed to buy another set sometime.

Jun 26, 2011 at 3:48 PM Post #33 of 36

Quote:
Dude just buy a set of headphones on the lower end of price, probably under $100, just to get a feel of what you like and don't like in them. then after a month or 2 months or whatever, buy another set. Honestly you can go around in circles looking at different types, you just gotta get something and for starting, start with a low price because you are almost guaranteed to buy another set sometime.

You are probably right. But see, the headphones I'm getting have to last me a year or 2 before I buy another pair of headphones. So I wanna get a pair that will be worth the 2 years I use them. 'Cause I am constantly listening to music. Con-stant-ly lol. So I have my headphones around my neck wherever I go. I know I don't know much about headphones. But I know enough to get a pair of headphones that will serve me well for 2 years; and the Ultrasone HFI-780 are great, the ATH-A900 look good, and HD555's (with mod) look good. I am sometimes clumsy and hit things , trip, but thats because I'm a teenager. I know it seems weird I would want a pair of $200 headphones and be clumsy and what not. But I'm doing it all for the music. I do know that whatever pair of headphones I get. I will treat them with the utmost respect they deserve to be treated. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 26, 2011 at 4:30 PM Post #34 of 36
Any HP you get will seem like a huge upgrade. If you get a lower end Sennheiser you will want any upgrade sooner than the ultrasones or even the M50. And you keep on changing your max price if you have $200 A900 on your list now, if you going higher end you need to start think about amps. Try searching for answers on the threads, there are already answers to every question you can have about HP.

Jun 26, 2011 at 4:50 PM Post #36 of 36
Hey guys, I have started another thread talking about Sennheiser headphones and other things for what kinda headphones I should get and what not. It's related but it is more meant for recommendations and other things. If you want to take a look at it here is the link, I will not force you to take a look at it. (how could I anyway? lol)

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/560121/are-sennheiser-s-really-worth-while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back