SR60-Mod
Apr 22, 2011 at 5:41 AM Post #3,213 of 5,004
I have a more open screen in my MS1000. I think the sound is better because of this but it is hard to test. It looks miles better anyway.

Should you want to remove you will have to get medieval on its ass.
beerchug.gif

Apr 22, 2011 at 8:29 AM Post #3,214 of 5,004

Quote:
Anyone know an easy way to remove the sr60i's buttons on the grill? I don't want to damage the grill, is it glue holding these things on?

Yes, usually a blob of glue.  However,being the grill is plastic, it might be kind of hard to use a heat gun to soften the glue to pull the button off.  They usually are a bit liberal in applying the glue, so some does ooze through to the insides of the holes.

Apr 22, 2011 at 12:27 PM Post #3,216 of 5,004

Quote:
Part of it's always been the journey and it will continue to be, but I'm ready to explore beyond the Grado realm.

Are you not aware of the rules of the "Grado Mod Club"?

Rule #1: You must never talk about the Grado Mod Club - even to friends and family.

Rule #2: You can't quit the Grado Mod Club once you are a member.

Rule #3: You must never talk about the Grado Mod Club - even to friends and family.

biggrin.gif

Apr 22, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #3,218 of 5,004

#4 you never EVER tell your wife how much stuff really costs.

Quote:
Are you not aware of the rules of the "Grado Mod Club"?

Rule #1: You must never talk about the Grado Mod Club - even to friends and family.

Rule #2: You can't quit the Grado Mod Club once you are a member.

Rule #3: You must never talk about the Grado Mod Club - even to friends and family.

biggrin.gif

Apr 22, 2011 at 1:40 PM Post #3,220 of 5,004
I always knock off at least a hundred pounds,she'll never know,but i guess it's like when the doctor asks you how much you drink and you say,'just the occasional sherry'.He doubles it, and i suppose the wife does too.
PS Would be interested to know what makes a pirate blush.
tongue.gif

Apr 22, 2011 at 1:45 PM Post #3,222 of 5,004
I also work with military, and in general when I'm relaxed with friends, four letter words are more akin to commas than anything else, haha.

James, that shipping is insane!

Apr 22, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #3,223 of 5,004

Quote:
Anyone know an easy way to remove the sr60i's buttons on the grill? I don't want to damage the grill, is it glue holding these things on?

all these guys are saying glue... Man, I don't think mine were glued on, there was no way I was getting those buttons off without removing the grill entirely. If it was glue, it sure as heck wasn't hot glue. It was meant to be permanent. Just replace the whole grill, it looks cooler.

Apr 22, 2011 at 1:50 PM Post #3,224 of 5,004
I trade old headphones and pay $50 more for the newer upgrade
wink_face.gif
. I can only do it around my birthday, fathers day and christmas

it would be against the rules here to repeat anything that I have heard in the last 5 minutes.

Quote:
I always knock off at least a hundred pounds,she'll never know,but i guess it's like when the doctor asks you how much you drink and you say,'just the occasional sherry'.He doubles it, and i suppose the wife does too.
PS Would be interested to know what makes a pirate blush.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back