SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade
May 21, 2015 at 7:03 PM Post #242 of 1,133
Recieved the spinfit tips. Thanks Dopaminer.
Can't get a good seal with size M & L. Have ordered 2 more sizes SS & S. Hope it will fit this time
smily_headphones1.gif

I got the 3 pairs, S, M and L. Even the S seems to be too big, feels like they are pushing against my canal, as if trying to expand in there. I'm getting an SS on top.

Thanks Gandasputra and I`m glad they work for you.  

My posts have been deleted and I am now forbidden to make commnents about Spnfits.  The moderators forced me to become a MOT, and they put my Ebay store in my profile name - without my permission or even informing me in advance.  I guess a member got offended that I was selling Spinfits and complained . .  .    

Sorry to hear that David, we can still mention you and forward ppl to PM you in other threads though right?

May 21, 2015 at 7:45 PM Post #244 of 1,133
Recieved the spinfit tips. Thanks Dopaminer.
Can't get a good seal with size M & L. Have ordered 2 more sizes SS & S. Hope it will fit this time
smily_headphones1.gif

I hope so too.  Remember that these need to go in slightly deeper than regular tips; I gently pull up on my ear while inserting.  
  Sorry to hear that David, we can still mention you and forward ppl to PM you in other threads though right?

Yes, and that would be greatly appreciated.  Apparently I can still reply to questions  . . .  So I am. 

What sizes are available?

There are 4 sizes here in Japan : SS S M and L.  SS is extra small.  
The narrow-nozzle Shure/Westone versions are not here yet, though I saw them at the show last weekend. 

May 28, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #248 of 1,133
Mine arrived today, rapid free postage so good work!

I ordered the medium size and I think I made a mistake. I feel lots of (uncomfortable) pressure in my ears with them on. Isolation and comfort is quite good though.

May 30, 2015 at 1:31 AM Post #249 of 1,133
  Unfortunately neither size of the Spin Fits really gives me a good seal.

For me the best fit still is with foamies or the Standard Final Audio Design Fits from the Heaven VI.

I got the large and I don't think they are big enough. I got them for my JVC HA-FXZ200 but they are at work so I haven't had a chance to try them on those yet. I got a nice seal in the right ear with one, but not left. Shrug. Cool tips though.

May 31, 2015 at 3:11 AM Post #251 of 1,133
I have tried size s & ss. I can' t get a good seal. I am using the ath-im02. I think it due to the iem housing that i can't insert deep enough. I have tried size m on my dn-1k and the seal is perfect. I guess the housing of the iem plays a big part as well.
Well at least i found the perfect tips for my dn-1k :)

May 31, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #252 of 1,133
I have tried size s & ss. I can' t get a good seal. I am using the ath-im02. I think it due to the iem housing that i can't insert deep enough. I have tried size m on my dn-1k and the seal is perfect. I guess the housing of the iem plays a big part as well.
Well at least i found the perfect tips for my dn-1k
smily_headphones1.gif

I had the same experience. The spinfits work great on some iem's and not at all on others. I think it has to do with the length of the shaft and the overall design of the specific iem. When they work they are really great.

Jun 7, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #255 of 1,133

Any idea how long the shipping from usa to europe would take from Earwerkz?

Thanks

Hmm sorry I can't answer that yet. The L,M,S tips I got were from Dopaminer (Tokyo->Brussels). The SS size I ordered from Earwerkz will be shipped with my Omega CIEMs once they are finished.
edit: don't hesitate to contact Jack Vang and ask him directly [color=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.6)]
Support@EarWerkz.com. ​
[/color]He's very friendly and quick to reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back