SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade
Apr 6, 2015 at 8:42 AM Post #181 of 1,133
  How do I get a pair of these tips?

I see them being sold on eBay for $10 a pair http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spinfit-Tips-Authentic-Spinfits-brand-new-from-Japan-/171687936020?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27f9660014

Or is it better through Dopaminer? Or is that Dopaminer's eBay account?

I checked the first page and found nothing :\

Yeah it`s way less hassle to just pm me.  

d

Apr 6, 2015 at 11:13 AM Post #182 of 1,133
Apologies; this is a little off topic, but can anyone identify these eartips?
Pics have approximate measurements.

Pic 1 Size 13mm High

Much appreciate your help.

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #185 of 1,133
  Thanks!

If I want to get a pair of tips for the VSonic VSD5s, what would I specify when ordering on eBay?

He meant that it will be lees hassle for him if you arrange the sale in PM instead of ebay. 
I got my spinfits from Dopaminer today - 10 days to EU after ordering, which is pretty good given that there were 2 weekends in-between.

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #187 of 1,133
Thanks!

If I want to get a pair of tips for the VSonic VSD5s, what would I specify when ordering on eBay?

Problem is (good spotting by fnkcow btw) you cannot buy those tips from the EPH-100 separately. They're not available individually.

Edit: this reply is for the member displaying the EPH-100 tips above.

Apr 6, 2015 at 4:17 PM Post #188 of 1,133
  I was asking about the sizing for the VSonic VSD5.

Thanks for the clarification though.

Well, they have one size stem for now but it fits the vsd5's nozzle fine. As far as overall size, this is M-sized spinfit next to the standard M-sized Vsonic tip

Apr 6, 2015 at 4:23 PM Post #189 of 1,133
  Well, they have one size stem for now but it fits the vsd5's nozzle fine. As far as overall size, this is M-sized spinfit next to the standard M-sized Vsonic tip

Thank you for the pics!

That really helps a lot.

I don't have the VSonic VSD5 yet but I wanted to get them and I heard that the Spinfit tips are great, so I wanted to give them a shot.

If I wanted to get them from Dopaminer, just telling him white medium Spinfit tips should be good enough right?

Apr 6, 2015 at 4:32 PM Post #190 of 1,133
  Thank you for the pics!

That really helps a lot.

I don't have the VSonic VSD5 yet but I wanted to get them and I heard that the Spinfit tips are great, so I wanted to give them a shot.

If I wanted to get them from Dopaminer, just telling him white medium Spinfit tips should be good enough right?

Yeah, just shoot him a PM that you want spinfit tips and the size or sizes you want and how many. I think you also have a choice between red or white stem of the tips.

Apr 6, 2015 at 11:36 PM Post #192 of 1,133
  Yeap currently they only have one nozzle size, but you can choose what size for your ear thou.

So, as far as ear sizes, how comparable are they to the Westone star type of other similar silicon tips? I ask, because I currently use the small size and would like to know what size is the equivalent on the spinfits? Also what do the different colors mean?

Apr 6, 2015 at 11:40 PM Post #193 of 1,133
  So, as far as ear sizes, how comparable are they to the Westone star type of other similar silicon tips? I ask, because I currently use the small size and would like to know what size is the equivalent on the spinfits? Also what do the different colors mean?

My personal opinion as the star tips is slightly stiffer and less flexible/Agile than Spinfit, due to its movable technology. The colours are just meant for fun, no identical usage yet from my knowledge. Unfortunately currently spin fit only have only nozzle that fits earphone such as Jays, V-Sonic, Audio-technica and etc type.

Apr 7, 2015 at 12:55 AM Post #194 of 1,133

My personal opinion as the star tips is slightly stiffer and less flexible/Agile than Spinfit, due to its movable technology. The colours are just meant for fun, no identical usage yet from my knowledge. Unfortunately currently spin fit only have only nozzle that fits earphone such as Jays, V-Sonic, Audio-technica and etc type.

I use the spinfits on my Shure 846 and on my Fitear Parterre. Two completely different shafts. Just for the small shaft on the Shure just make a sleeve to go on the shaft first. Can cut the plastic out of any pair you don't use to make the sleeve. Works for me.

I understand that at a recent show the company that makes Spinfits had a display and they now have a version for the smaller shafts. As far as I know it is not available in stores yet. They were selling them at the show for $5. Show promotion. Saw a photo of them in a recent thread here but don't remember where.

Apr 7, 2015 at 4:37 AM Post #195 of 1,133
  I use the spinfits on my Shure 846 and on my Fitear Parterre. Two completely different shafts. Just for the small shaft on the Shure just make a sleeve to go on the shaft first. Can cut the plastic out of any pair you don't use to make the sleeve. Works for me.

I understand that at a recent show the company that makes Spinfits had a display and they now have a version for the smaller shafts. As far as I know it is not available in stores yet. They were selling them at the show for $5. Show promotion. Saw a photo of them in a recent thread here but don't remember where.

Nice Idea.

It was in CanJam Socal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back