SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade
Jun 15, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #302 of 1,133
I know what you mean. The 2.5s do have large outlets. But, the red core is really flexible, so I don't see it being a problem stretching it over the 2.5 outlet. And it would be secure.

Yea, the only reason why I'm still not ordering some of the Spinfit tips yet is because they're "Clear" silicone, clear silicone can attracted dirt very easy I think.

Jun 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #304 of 1,133
  Do you think that will fit the ASG-2.5 ? I know the ASG-2.5 has a large nozzle 

The packaging says they are for 4.5mm nozzles, but I`ve put them on much larger nozzles than that.  Another headfier has them on his Rockets, and he told me they have 7mm nozzles.  

Jun 15, 2015 at 9:50 PM Post #305 of 1,133
  The packaging says they are for 4.5mm nozzles, but I`ve put them on much larger nozzles than that.  Another headfier has them on his Rockets, and he told me they have 7mm nozzles.  

WEll it's not about fit or not.  It's about the same size as the nozzle because it's very important for IEM.  Cause it can reduce the sound if you 're not using the correct size for the eartips.

Jun 16, 2015 at 5:19 AM Post #306 of 1,133
Just got my Large Spinfits from Dopaminer (bought em off his eBay store).
My Ditas have never felt or sounded better.
Cheers! 
beerchug.gif

Jun 16, 2015 at 5:29 AM Post #307 of 1,133
  Just got my Large Spinfits from Dopaminer (bought em off his eBay store).
My Ditas have never felt or sounded better.
Cheers! 
beerchug.gif

good!

it is nice for us to be able to experience improvements in our systems for such a small investment!

Jun 16, 2015 at 9:32 AM Post #308 of 1,133
  WEll it's not about fit or not.  It's about the same size as the nozzle because it's very important for IEM.  Cause it can reduce the sound if you 're not using the correct size for the eartips.

Well, like I said, these Spinfits are for 4.5mm nozzles.  

`reduce the sound` ? 

Jun 16, 2015 at 9:36 AM Post #309 of 1,133
I know what you mean. The 2.5s do have large outlets. But, the red core is really flexible, so I don't see it being a problem stretching it over the 2.5 outlet. And it would be secure.

Sure, these tips fit on both ASG-2 and 2.5, no problem, its been done.

Jun 16, 2015 at 5:24 PM Post #311 of 1,133
Just got mine today as well.  For the record they fit the sennheiser ie7 if anyone still has those and also the new acs evoke universal.  

Jun 18, 2015 at 5:28 AM Post #312 of 1,133
  Here you go:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pure-Solid-Silver-Shure-SE535-SE425-SE315-SE846-UE900-Fidue-A83-upgrade-cable-/181650410268?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a4b354b1c

I have ordered three cables from this guy in Latvia for different iem's and his service is fast and perfect. I warn you  that the cables are stiff since they are solid silver but they sound amazing. He has also done custom work for me. Very easy guy to work with and good English.

i bought the same cable, and can vouch for the quality, and service, very good, ordered custom length, adapter etc, and all good.  only thing i didnt notice beforehand was the connectors, rubber red/black indicators, as opposed to those on this cable (which I also bought, but ordered the 65cm one, which was far too short for anything other than breast pocket);

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121172332764?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=420170206800&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

(which is also very good quality).

and to stay on topic, with shure 846, was switching between various tips, also got the westone mixed pack, and couldnt find any that were able to be used for a long period without hurting my ears.  got the spinfit, and can wear them for hours without issue (and although clear, they've not shown any signs of holding dirt/wax etc, all good after a few weeks use).  just waiting for the thin nozzle model to come out, but ripping out and cutting in half one of the grey inserts from a pair of standard tips, provided a perfect holder for the wide-nozzle tips to sit on (and with some glue/tip left on the old nozzle, providing some extra grip to hold it on)

Jun 18, 2015 at 6:16 AM Post #313 of 1,133
spinfits are excellent value compared to comly, westone, shure tips.

they seal so perfectly in your ear and its so affordable as well!

Jun 19, 2015 at 11:52 PM Post #315 of 1,133
  yea problem is they are kinda slow to come out with smaller bore size ear tips, eve though there is solution with modification, but i still prefer without it. 

They claim they had a problem because of the smaller opening. When it would bend it could shut off the sound. They finally went with a solution that looks very much like the mod we have been using. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back