South Florida Spring Meet
Jun 3, 2005 at 2:27 PM Post #256 of 265
oops ... just realized I left the Stax off my gear list.

For those whom it matters to, I'll have the Omega II's & 007t at the meet
icon10.gif

Jun 3, 2005 at 2:29 PM Post #257 of 265
Guru, I am glad you made it through the night. Now get you butt to the airport.

Gene, I am sure there will be plenty of interest in checking out your Stax setup.
Guru is bringing his new SR-404.

Jun 3, 2005 at 2:55 PM Post #258 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
We will miss you. I wish I could make the MD meet. I am going to be up there July 4th weekend so I couldn't justify a trip 2 weeks earlier.

If you've got some free time then and want me to set up a mini-meet, just let me know.

It looks like I'll have two amps at the FL meet. You're going to hear one of them before I've heard it, so I'm going to be real interested in the meet impressions
wink.gif

Jun 3, 2005 at 3:10 PM Post #259 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hirsch
If you've got some free time then and want me to set up a mini-meet, just let me know.

It looks like I'll have two amps at the FL meet. You're going to hear one of them before I've heard it, so I'm going to be real interested in the meet impressions
wink.gif

If I can get away from my wife for a couple of hours, you're on. I will take good care of it. I just received the package from Stephen. Thanks for helping out.

Jun 3, 2005 at 3:39 PM Post #260 of 265
Hey tyrion, are you bringing your turntable to the meet? I've never heard a vinyl setup before and would be interested in listening to one.

Jun 3, 2005 at 4:05 PM Post #262 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
I will have my mmf-5 and we may also have a Rega P3 from my friend's store. In addition we will be listening to a VPI HRX tonight.

Cool i'm about to leave here in about 20 mins or so. I'll see some of you tonight and the rest tommorow at the meet.

Jun 3, 2005 at 4:19 PM Post #263 of 265
I am off!!
eggosmile.gif

Just spoke to Mikhail. Looks like he has his plans in place for an early arrival on Saturday morning.

What is the news from Ray? tyrion - I am walking out the door as I type this so please call me around 1:00pm and give me an update.

At that point of time i will also tell you if I am driving the car....or pushing it
plainface.gif

LOL

gs

Jun 3, 2005 at 4:27 PM Post #264 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
I am off!!
eggosmile.gif

Just spoke to Mikhail. Looks like he has his plans in place for an early arrival on Saturday morning.
What is the news from Ray? tyrion - I am walking out the door as I type this so please call me around 1:00pm and give me an update.
At that point of time i will also tell you if I am driving the car....or pushing it

You haven't left yet. I am getting Ray at 6:45pm. Be careful driving.

Jun 3, 2005 at 7:27 PM Post #265 of 265
Guru update: He is 30 miles out of Houston and the vehicle is still moving forward despite not going into overdrive. I think he has earned a Headroom coffee mug for his outstanding efforts in attending this meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back