South East Michigan meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #123 of 179
Yes, the Michigan-Penn State game is this date, but I'm hoping it'll be a 3:30 kickoff so it won't interfere!

they got lots of TVs at paulson's I hear...maybe they can get the games up on one of the 77 inch OLEDs.

I do have something else going on that day that I cannot miss but its later in the evening. That said I don't think the family would be very appreciative if I was gone the entire day so I'm going to have to see how my day is but hopefully I can at least stop for for a bit.

Oct 5, 2018 at 11:30 AM Post #126 of 179
Barring an unexpected development, I will be there. Thanks very much for organizing this get together.

Oct 5, 2018 at 2:40 PM Post #127 of 179
I have added it to my calendar!

Oct 5, 2018 at 6:24 PM Post #129 of 179
I'm sorry I can't be there, guys, I'll be in China for CanJam Shanghai.

You are putting Shanghai over Farmington Hills? Authentic Chinese food over Basement Burger Bar?

Haha. Have fun Jude, see you next time.

John

Oct 8, 2018 at 3:50 PM Post #131 of 179
Man it would be great if you could bring some of the newer Hifiman headphones. Really interested to hear the he1000v2 and the Susvara. Also anyone with some electrostatics would be great. I plan on bringing my Audeze LCD4,3,MX4, and Focal Utopia and Elear. However I recently did a purge of amps and dacs, so somewhat limited in what I can bring. Will bring Astell & Kern se100 though.

Oct 8, 2018 at 8:34 PM Post #132 of 179
I'm planning on attending for sure! Super excited as this is my first meet to go to. I really want to test out different headphones on my tracks. Speak of this, how does it work? Can I bring my own lossless files on a usb drive and plug them into the laptop that is hooked up to the setup or bring my whole laptop or what?

Oct 8, 2018 at 9:45 PM Post #133 of 179
should be there as well.

As always, take a look in my signature & let me know if there is anything specific you'd like to hear. i'll bring a handful of things.

Can I bring my own lossless files on a usb drive and plug them into the laptop that is hooked up to the setup or bring my whole laptop or what?

Bringing a USB with your own music is a great idea. one which I might do as well!

Oct 8, 2018 at 11:56 PM Post #134 of 179
Hey thanks for doing this (whomever the person/people who set this up). I should be able to make it. I can bring what is in my signature if that helps/matters. I say that cause I'm relatively new to the "game"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back