South East Michigan meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2018 at 11:43 AM Post #152 of 179
I have 2 JBL LSR 705i & a JBL SDP-25 I am willingly to sell at VERY LOW PRICES, PM me if interested & I can bring them too. both are used but in really good condition.

Oct 28, 2018 at 7:55 PM Post #153 of 179
Hey! The meet is one week away now. Don't forget, Saturday, November 3, at Paulson's Audio and Video in Farmington Hills from 10:00 to 3:00. So far there are 12 people that have signed up on the Google Doc Please take a second and at least put your name down so that we have a general idea of the number of people coming for seating, food, etc.

The Michigan-Penn State game kickoff is at 3:45 so you can come and leave early if you have to!

Also, please spread the word to other Head-fi members that may not check this site often.

Thanks! Here's the link to the Google Doc again:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1twuSdSeP87QMn0WAAu8MdrKBKkq0IPAV-gABpc2nE60/edit?usp=sharing

Oct 28, 2018 at 10:49 PM Post #155 of 179
Maybe they can put it up on the front page like they do for other meets. Might help with sign ups?

I was going to message Jude and AlexCloris to see if they could do that. Thanks. Hope to see you there!

Nov 1, 2018 at 7:41 PM Post #158 of 179
I wish I could come tomorrow, but I can't squeeze in the 4 1/2 hour drive from GR. Hope you guys have a very good GTG!

It’s on Saturday, in case you meant Friday, but I understand!

John

Nov 2, 2018 at 9:56 AM Post #160 of 179
It’s on Saturday, in case you meant Friday, but I understand!

John

LOL. Now it's tomorrow, and sorry I'll miss it.

..and it's really only a 2 hour drive (each way) so leave at 8am and you'll be back home in time for supper!

Unfortunately, the work I have to do tomorrow can't be done while I'm driving. I'd need an autonomous car so I could work on the computer the whole way.

Nov 2, 2018 at 12:23 PM Post #165 of 179
BTW: Joe, about a year or so ago, I asked if we could get the beer chug emoji fixed (it's a two minute fix), but apparently the sys admins were very busy. That's a handy emoji to use, but it looks silly now in its tiny size compared to when we had it on the previous incarnation of the forum.

Anyway, just throwing that out there. :beerchug:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back