SoundMAGIC PL30 Adjustable Bass Earphones
Dec 25, 2008 at 1:58 AM Post #78 of 232
I ordered these and hopefully they will sound as nice as some have
said, but they sure are friggin UGLY! The blk ones look the
best to me though, and they are STILL ugly!
dt880smile.png

Dec 25, 2008 at 2:38 AM Post #79 of 232
is the PL20 good?i wana order 1

Dec 25, 2008 at 2:36 PM Post #80 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by mierenneuker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Genuine Sound Magic PL30 Professional in Ear Earphones (White) $25.71 - Free Shipping
also available in white now

tongue.gif

Grey, black and now white. what would be next?...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relinquished /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is the PL20 good?i wana order 1

Go for PL12. they are spoken to be the best of the small models.

Is the fate mod in the PL30 even permanent?

Dec 26, 2008 at 2:59 PM Post #84 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by wtfwtflol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Because looking at the pics, the sony are not geniune. they say CHINA instead of sony in the connector.

I am not saying those Sony are real (which they are very likely to be fake), but the real Sony actually has 'China' labeled on the connector nowadays

Quote:

Originally Posted by ^adm^ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Only genuine thing in that site is pl30.

...and perhaps other SoundMAGIC earphones they have.
wink.gif

Jan 1, 2009 at 7:02 PM Post #85 of 232
Just placed an order for the PL30's at FocalPrice. Head-Fi costs me a lot of money! But then again, I could be blowing a lot more money on stuff that is not reviewed. Anyway, I am hoping these PL30's are an improvement over my JVC FX-64's.

Jan 29, 2009 at 10:02 PM Post #86 of 232
Hello sorry for refreshing but I wanted to ask which Soundmagic's are good for Meizu players... I've got now PL-18, but they are quite poor toghether. Did you try PL-30 with Meizu? If yes could you tell me if it's good couple?
o2smile.gif

Feb 2, 2009 at 4:38 PM Post #87 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by szczuru /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello sorry for refreshing but I wanted to ask which Soundmagic's are good for Meizu players... I've got now PL-18, but they are quite poor toghether. Did you try PL-30 with Meizu? If yes could you tell me if it's good couple?
o2smile.gif

Yes PL-30 are working very nice with my Meizu. I only hear that PL-12 are maybe better after all.
I’m just expecting to get the others soon (except PL-11) to find out how good they against the PL-30 and my mostly identical sounding Kanon MD-52. Hope this help
wink.gif

Feb 2, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #88 of 232
please let me know what you think of the the other PLs compared to PL-30, Sayajin

Feb 4, 2009 at 4:22 AM Post #90 of 232
I let them burn in for a good 8 hours or so. I have to agree with alot of what Jant has said. These are excellent phones for the money. Very fun sound signature. With the se420's i would have to eq a lil more bass and treble. The pl30's i use no eq, they don't need any. Wish i would of found these months ago. Could of saved me lots of money lol
tongue.gif

hopefully they get even better with more burn in...

Ply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back