Soundmagic pl-30 20.00 shipped
Oct 12, 2008 at 10:51 AM Post #181 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by yipyip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my order has been "processing" since sept29.
anyone ordered the same day at focal price and have the same problem?

yes i ordered on 9/29 and got a email saying shipped. haven't seem them yet it's just too close to the 15 day mark they talk about. i have a new amp to play with so i check the mail and sigh alot. i'm not so excited about these any more. the large buildup that came from the impressions thread and the fact that they are only twenty dollars.... well, i expect to be disappointed.

i'll probally use them for a week and them toss them into the birds nest of iem's and buds that come with portables. i'm kind of amazed that afer the inital buzz there aren't more threads touting these.

did i lower the bar enough here or should i keep going? Just between you and me i hope they're great...hehe

Oct 12, 2008 at 4:22 PM Post #182 of 523
Add me to the list of folks waiting not too patiently for these. Mine also shipped on Sept 27th. I also have a MylerOne SVi coming; will post a comparison when I can.

Oct 12, 2008 at 9:20 PM Post #183 of 523
The thing is i havent got the email saying its shipped, and seems like other people get that email fairly quickly (within a day or two), but mine just says processing, even though they sent me an email saying whenever its shipped they will send me an email. So im not even waiting for the thing to arrive, im still waiting for it to be sent.

Oct 13, 2008 at 1:27 AM Post #185 of 523
Well i am hopeing that many of us will receive the PL-30 sometime next week also. I am looking forward to lots of post on them.
popcorn.gif

Oct 13, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #186 of 523
Still haven't got mine. Just sent focalprice another email to check up on the order.

If they ship it as a parcel, than the slow ass shipping time would make more sense. Those who have received their focalprice orders already, did you received your PL30 in a box or envelope?

Oct 13, 2008 at 2:02 AM Post #187 of 523
My PL30 from FocalPrice came in a padded envelope. It came on the 14th day after I got the email that they had shipped.

Oct 13, 2008 at 7:51 AM Post #189 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, this is the 16th day I've waited already.....

Quote:

Your order XXXXXX has been sent, the delivery time by Airmail from Hong Kong Post is about 5 to 15 working days

Read people, read!

So it could actually be up to 3 weeks, and when you factor in that holiday it's even longer.

Oct 13, 2008 at 1:12 PM Post #191 of 523
I made an unrrelated order from HK, about 10 days after my Pl-30, also a parcel, normal post, it arrived on Saturday, 5 days after i ordered it !
So it not the HK post!

Oct 13, 2008 at 3:05 PM Post #192 of 523
it's been 16 days since i received the shipping confirmation email.
now i am beginning to think that the shipping confirmation emails dont necessarily "confirm" the actual shipping. maybe they just wait for the items-to-ship to build up to a big size, then ship out all together.

Oct 13, 2008 at 3:22 PM Post #193 of 523
Well I ordered mine from dpmega off ebay and paid twice as much as focalprice but they shipped the day I bought them and they got here like 5 working days later but there were public holidays and weekends in between those working days making it feel like ages!!

They're worth the wait, though, these are great little buds
ksc75smile.gif

Oct 13, 2008 at 7:35 PM Post #194 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by donnytuco /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Read people, read!

So it could actually be up to 3 weeks, and when you factor in that holiday it's even longer.

who knows, they probably only operate one day a week

Oct 13, 2008 at 9:43 PM Post #195 of 523
I just sent in my order for a pair of these. I got a 1g shuffle a couple months ago and the apple buds sound like crap compared to my Auzentech + headfive + sennheiser 595's. Even my PSP buds sound better then the apple buds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back