SoundMAGIC E10's? Vs. Klipsch Image S4's?
Sep 27, 2012 at 7:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

WunDaii

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,

So I have Klipsch Image S4's and they are awesome.  I want new in-ear earphones though, and I've been looking around and I've seen that SoundMAGIC E10's are the best for around £35.  I listen to dubstep so I would love lots of bass, and the E10's have reportedly amazing bass.

How are they compared to the S4's?

Thanks,
Daven

Sep 28, 2012 at 5:19 AM Post #3 of 6
I wouldn't say the bass is amazing though it's pretty damn good for an IEM of this price range. They're quite energetic 'fun' involving, the mids are slightly forward which work well with dubstep synthesizer. You can't really go wrong with E10 it's right up there for the price. I can't promise you they'll replace your S4 however, they won't do anything wrong... coming damn close.

I would consider them a side grade rather than upgrade.

Sep 28, 2012 at 5:53 AM Post #5 of 6
$58 audio technica ckm500 is much better than sm e10 with superb quality bass and big amount. But if you have bass heavy player, then ckm500 will have massive bass.

Sep 28, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
Thanks for your help.  :)

I just need more bass!  Haha

I bought the Soul SL99s..............after a listen, I gave my S4s to my son.  The SL99s sound like you are in a nightclub, which is good for me since I listen to R&B, Jazz, Hip-Hop.  These IEMs sound amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back