Sound Magic PL21 OR PL30?
Feb 12, 2010 at 5:14 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by daouda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I still use my pl21 at the gym and love it even though i have higher end IEMs, and i also bought a couple of pl21 to offer to friends who have never used anything but stock buds or cx300. Please go with PL21. Ive never heard PL30 but i trust clieos, joker, dervishd and others who all favor the PL21

I decided to buy both the PL21 and PL30 after trying to decide between the two and I prefer the sound and fit of the PL30's to be honest...I find that the PL30's just sound clearer to me plus it's harder for me to get the PL21's fitted properly for some reason..Both are decent for the price but I prefer the PL30's myself but everyone's taste in the sound they like is different....

Feb 12, 2010 at 10:19 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akash /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks, So PL30 has better clarity,
PL21 has just as good bass as PL30?
So I might as well go for PL30?

PL30 has better clarity but don't focusing much on lows. To some changes they might sound a little thin.
PL21 having much more feeling bass, they sometimes can go over to the heavy side, just they isn't that much detailed.

I would pick up PL30.
biggrin.gif

Feb 12, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayajin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PL30 has better clarity but don't focusing much on lows. To some changes they might sound a little thin.
PL21 having much more feeling bass, they sometimes can go over to the heavy side, just they isn't that much detailed.

I would pick up PL30.
biggrin.gif

I thought the PL30 has a bass adjustor, does that not help with the lack of bass or sounding a little thin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back