sound differences in DIGITAL cables
Nov 23, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #106 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielCox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are you talking about? That IS the reality of it.

I'm not sure if you're agreeing with Mr. Lavry here Daniel but I have outlined my understanding of the way this whole cable issue works & it seems like I have no more to say. That's not to say I've a fixed position about it as I'm willing to change based on new information (as I have changed my understanding of this since I started posting).

I'll state again, all this started because Mr. Lavry slated a post I made stating that RF engineers favoured long cables. I asked hime questions but found the answers lacking. This forced me to delve into some research & my posts above are the extent of what I have found.

He is still berating me (maybe I deserve it after being harsh with him but I explained my reasons) but not addresssing the points raised!

Dan, if you really to advance understanding of this topic then make some posts that explain how my summary is wrong. Otherwise, I think we can all leave this be!

Nov 23, 2009 at 6:15 PM Post #107 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by jkeny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dan, if you really to advance understanding of this topic then make some posts that explain how my summary is wrong. Otherwise, I think we can all leave this be!

I already posted a number of long posts where that "conversation" started on another thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f7/usb...ml#post6177979

You seem to have a problem with understanding what I say, as well as lack of willingness to read credible material. I told you how things work in the real world. I already told you what is wrong with your thinking, and does no good.
You really bring down the level of the threads to a very low level.

I am not going to repost how reflections work, and why a longer cable is a total crock. Folks here that really want to get to the bottom of it can look up at the above thread at what I posted there in the last few days.

Dan Lavry
Lavry Engineering

Users who are viewing this thread

Back