SOUL by Ludacris Headphones...
Jan 12, 2011 at 10:55 PM Post #61 of 110

Quote:
Pharrell, please please please join the fad of celebriphones, at least you have good taste!!

Sony Qualia R10s.

Finally a rapper with a good taste on hp's. 

Apr 14, 2011 at 12:32 AM Post #63 of 110
NECRO!
Is it out yet?
http://www.soulbyludacris.com/sl300.html

I wonder if there are reviews on them...they look strikingly similar to the beats :p

Apr 14, 2011 at 1:01 AM Post #64 of 110
I tried looking it up, but the website won't even tell you where you can buy them or anything... The descriptions, however, seem to acknowledge the existence of frequency ranges besides bass, so that can only be a good sign...

Jun 26, 2011 at 9:11 AM Post #68 of 110
Did you see the latest version that will be soon released: 

These are $300 MSRP ;s

Compare to:

$200 MSRP version.

Quote:

Expression, Passion and Superior Sound are at the core of the SOUL by Ludacris experience.

​

There are plenty of cool looking personal audio options available, but so few are able to provide true studio level sound quality without distorted, out of whack sound balance. On the flipside, most offerings that do provide a more professional audio experience neglect to infuse any style or personality into the look. But style and sound quality can coexist. SOUL by Ludacris is here to change the game.

Years of research by several of the audio industry's most prestigious engineers bring you a professional line of personal audio tools that masterfully balance elements such as world-class noise cancellation technology with superior sound quality, allowing you to experience the full range of your music. Pair that with an award winning design team and the expressive vision of world renowned artist Ludacris, and you get the first headphone that effectively merges style with professional acoustics.

Excuse me, I need to go puke...

Jun 26, 2011 at 11:03 AM Post #69 of 110

Quote:
I want ICE by Vanilla Ice headphones.

I don't know about Vanilla Ice headphones.......

However I did catch wind of some headphones being released by Ron Jeremy with Schlong Throw Driver technology, that are supposed to have deep penetrating sound.  lol, honestly if there was such a thing could they be any worse than some cans out there? lol

Jun 27, 2011 at 9:40 AM Post #72 of 110

Quote:
DavidMahler here,

Just letting you all know that I will reviewing the entire Soul line very soon :)

Can you PLEASE post frequency response graphs of them as well, we all here enjoy looking at these very much. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back