Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7
Sep 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM Post #437 of 9,173
Senhieeser is releasing a new iem tomorrow

And about their rivals, Sennheiser? What will they be releasing?

biggrin.gif

Sep 4, 2014 at 11:29 PM Post #438 of 9,173
And about their rivals, Sennheiser? What will they be releasing?

:D
nomax predicted that sennheiser is going to release something just to respond to akg k812. I personally don't anything about a new headphone but I know an iem is coming based on their FB post, it is unclear whether its a new flagship or not.

I am certain nomax is not guessing but also saying something good is coming soon is also sort of meaningless as it is bound to eventually happen.

Edit: Wow I am blind there is also a headphone in that picture, nomax is unto something!

Sep 5, 2014 at 6:24 AM Post #446 of 9,173
.... Seriously? How was NOMAX supposed to know anyone's already posted the pics several hours beforehand, especially when it's just a link instead of the pics themselves. How is posting here claiming having already posted in another thread about the same thing supposed to prove anything other than some being faster on the news and he didn't lurk HF for 10hours checking every single post?

Not to start anything, but from what i've seen the guy just drops by when there's news about the headphones themselves. Reasons for withholding information is up to him, but most probably he's friends with a lot of insiders, but they advised against leaking too much on upcoming products before launch.

Put down the pitchforks.

+1

Sep 5, 2014 at 7:49 AM Post #447 of 9,173

Nomax isn't going to announce a new headphone from a specific company a year before they announce the headphone.

Is he just a normal member? Or does he work for that "specific company"?
If he works for that company then he has the right to withhold info, but if he is just a normal member with no association with that company, then why does he have the right to withhold info from the rest of us? I don't get it.

I don't work for any audio store or company but when certain entities fill me in on certain secrets it's usually under the agreement that I don't release that online. I feel comfortable making vague mentions of it but won't make it clear to anyone. I'm assuming he's in the same position. He could have friends in the industry that tip him off to this or can maybe even get him demo pairs since he already posted a pair of the Z7.

To give you an idea, go look up the dealer cost price for the current flagships in the USA

Sep 5, 2014 at 9:31 AM Post #449 of 9,173
Can't we just all get along :xf_eek:

Sure, but I'd prefer it that when I visit a product thread I shouldn't have to sift through 2 pages of finger-pointing and witchhunting to get to the actual update on said product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back