Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5
Oct 25, 2015 at 2:12 AM Post #2,491 of 5,804
Can you tell me the clear differences between the A3 and Forte in terms of sound?
A3 has a slight V shape in its sound, meaning strong bass and high treble but mids are a little relaxed meaning not forwards. Forte has more neutral mids and treble with a deep bass.Fit is better with the Forte.

Oct 27, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #2,493 of 5,804
  Anyone have issues with A3 design, i bought it but it's not comfortable, plus the ear guide are big and flabby, Do you know where can i find the MUC-M12SM1 Cable 

here is a fellow head-fier @Dopaminer write to him and he can get you one open box or new

have a slight disconfort but is mainly the tactile dot on the left earbud rubbing my canal as i I inset it deep, Otherwise is the most comfy iem i ever had after the XBA-1, xba-h3 were so uncomfortable for me, too big housing impossible to deep insert and itchy buds

Oct 28, 2015 at 4:47 AM Post #2,494 of 5,804
  Anyone have issues with A3 design, i bought it but it's not comfortable, plus the ear guide are big and flabby, Do you know where can i find the MUC-M12SM1 Cable 

Ive bought alot of stuff of David (dopaminer) ..great guy. def PM him. I got that MUC cable too...the sonic improvements are great 

Oct 29, 2015 at 2:15 AM Post #2,499 of 5,804
Oct 29, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #2,503 of 5,804

for z5. look at my signature :) made it sound more meaty with blacker background so you hear stuff decay for longer 

This cable looks like a worthwhile upgrade. Do you have the link to where you bought it? Also, how does it situate on your ear with the lack of the ear guides?

Thanks!

Oct 29, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #2,504 of 5,804

for z5. look at my signature :) made it sound more meaty with blacker background so you hear stuff decay for longer 

This cable looks like a worthwhile upgrade. Do you have the link to where you bought it? Also, how does it situate on your ear with the lack of the ear guides?

Thanks!

in amazon USA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back