Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
Dec 17, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #2,103 of 7,711
How's the amp section on this dap? I know I'll only be using customs so it doesn't have to be that powerful but would someone be able to drive something other than iem's with these?

Dec 17, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #2,105 of 7,711
How's the amp section on this dap? I know I'll only be using customs so it doesn't have to be that powerful but would someone be able to drive something other than iem's with these?

Apparently relatively weak, I read things like it has the same amount of power as Clip+, which worries me as a difficult to drive ciem owner.

Dec 17, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #2,110 of 7,711
The NW-ZX1 has been available for about a week now, and I have been keeping an eye on this thread...

Has anyone (not necessarily on head-fi) measured the output impedance yet?

Dec 17, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #2,112 of 7,711
Fortis, your country needs you!

I am off to Tottenham Court Road and see if I can get any info there meanwhile.

I am here!

we all have our downsides, his Dad's a goner (& a ZX1 owner) as well so he's conditioned... your both wimps imho.

His not a goner, nor is he a Gooner!

Quote:
  Cheers OkGuy, Fortis his Forum name? You a Hammers fan, poor sole? What happened to that Striker, was it Caro.... somethone you signed?
seriously, West Ham are my nearest Prem team, living in Southend, But my family tradition is all from Arsenal.

Hi Andrew,  I'm located 15 minutes down the A127 from Southend if you ever want a listen to the ZX1. 

Andy "I rattle, snort & roll" Carol I think was the  gammy foot striker they spent all their untouched money  they saved from the Olympic Stadium paid for by the Great British public.  

when I was born I cracked a God joke, he weren't impressed so God decided to give a dose of purgatory & make me a Hammers fan, sufferance for life he said.. he has heart though, he tipped me off about the ZX1.

now I gotta dash.

Must of done something unreprehensible in a previous life! (The hammers thing, not ZX1 of course!) 

By the way.... nice place mat.

Dec 17, 2013 at 5:39 PM Post #2,114 of 7,711
  I am here!

Hi Andrew,  I'm located 15 minutes down the A127 from Southend if you ever want a listen to the ZX1. 

Andy "I rattle, snort & roll" Carol I think was the  gammy foot striker they spent all their untouched money  they saved from the Olympic Stadium paid for by the Great British public.  
Must of done something unreprehensible in a previous life! (The hammers thing, not ZX1 of course!) 

By the way.... nice place mat.

I would love a listen, that beats flying to Japan!  We may not have same footie teams in common, but we do have the same AV Processor, long live the AV32
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back