Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions / discussion)
May 22, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #1,516 of 2,024
A question for F series owner
Does the Stock player allows you to organize your music in folder like this?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/248/img20130522183745.jpg/

I organize all my music files in folders and i would be great if the stock player display them as such

May 25, 2013 at 3:12 PM Post #1,521 of 2,024
second question
I live in the eu and all the DAPs here come with this crappy volume cap,
Does this only affect the volume or even SQ? Anyone here who owns a eu region player and a US/Asia player and can tell the differences?

May 26, 2013 at 8:10 AM Post #1,524 of 2,024
Quote:
Wow just wow . If i ever cross paths with the politicians responsible for this mess i won't garantuee for anything.
Does sony implement the volume cap via hardware or software ? i hope they just didn't inrease the impedance

Some people say that it's via hardware.
Even if it were a software implementation, you couldn't do nothing unless you find a way to root this ******* device.

Jun 2, 2013 at 5:29 AM Post #1,525 of 2,024
OK, I need to be quick because this is apparently  words spoken into the wind when using a climactic computer who's idea of satisfaction is cutting my rather lengthy messages just as I'm about to peak and press "send". So screw the glossy frippery, this Walkman rules AFTER the latest update. [just needs to play high def]

Jun 7, 2013 at 8:14 AM Post #1,529 of 2,024
I can confirm that most of distortions of bass in some tracks are gone after the update. Actually I don't want to replace this device anymore :) seems that it's nearly perfect taking into account all aspects. Even android is good for the internet radio

Jun 7, 2013 at 10:07 AM Post #1,530 of 2,024
Quote:
Too bad I have the "special" one without serial number and cannot update it. Hey it's still great. But i wouldn't mind it being even greater!
biggrin.gif

I have the "special" one as well but the we bought it at such better deal.  Still the F807 is near perfect in every categories.  Now wonder how much better is the AK120 to my F807.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back