SONY NWZ-A10 Series
Mar 31, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #3,991 of 7,541
Got my comply Foam tips order REFUNDED well it has not arived to me since i ordered them in Feb. 26 this year

They told me to choose next time options that have tracking... but iMHO those are expensive
biggrin.gif
... and yes i had an issue like that with amazon too two years back but unlike this, the CDs arrived (with the box cracked)

Mar 31, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #3,992 of 7,541
Got my comply Foam tips order REFUNDED well it has not arived to me since i ordered them in Feb. 26 this year

They told me to choose next time options that have tracking... but iMHO those are expensive :D ... and yes i had an issue like that with amazon too two years back but unlike this, the CDs arrived (with the box cracked)

If they were t series complys you didn't miss much. Can be treble killers in my experience just make phones sound dull unless you want a warmer sound. I believe the newer ones TS series possibly preserve the sound better although whether they're more durable I don't know.

Mar 31, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #3,993 of 7,541

and that's why I didn't go for the nippon version.
the music goes into a folder named music. it can work outside but not for all functionalities.

haha castle you seem to have a hard-drive memory.. totally forgot the name of the folder is MUSIC lol, i have a RAM-brain
biggrin.gif
 i tried to troubleshoot him by reseeting  everything haha

Thanks for the help. i tried resetting it but it still won't work. This is going to be a big problem because my tags are all messed up...

Mar 31, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #3,994 of 7,541
Are the Japanese version's main folders labeled in english? If not maybe try putting some stuff in each of the folders and seeing if anything shows?

Mar 31, 2015 at 2:50 PM Post #3,996 of 7,541
no they are labelled in japanese. But the folders i created are in english.

Oh, i think that might be your problem- everything has to be in the folder the player has pre-designated for music, including on the SD card (you can format the card through the walkman's sd settings menu, bottom center, bottom menu item in the english version). It will scan outside of that when building the library but for folder view it has to be in the specific folder. I suggest doing the test where you put a different thing in each preset folder and seeing which one shows up when you look at folder view.

Mar 31, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #3,997 of 7,541
Do you have to reformat the card before you get folder view. I haven't reformatted it but the music shiws up in artist view. Album view, all songs etc. But i only gey a pop up message when i click on the folder view.

Mar 31, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #3,998 of 7,541
first time i put the almost full 64 gb memory card from my fiio player directly into the walkman ... it accepted the card without need to format ... and made the library in less than a minute !! 

Mar 31, 2015 at 3:51 PM Post #3,999 of 7,541
Do you have to reformat the card before you get folder view. I haven't reformatted it but the music shiws up in artist view. Album view, all songs etc. But i only gey a pop up message when i click on the folder view.

as I said above. for everything to work with music the albums must all be under the "music" folder, look how that translates in japanese.

yes if you format the card with the walkman you will get all the folders added on the card(one for podcasts, one for pictures...). but that won't change a thing if you don't put the albums into the right one. so time to practice japanese by looking at animes ^_^.

Mar 31, 2015 at 4:06 PM Post #4,000 of 7,541

They told me to choose next time options that have tracking... but iMHO those are expensive
biggrin.gif
... and yes i had an issue like that with amazon too two years back but unlike this, the CDs arrived (with the box cracked)

If they were t series complys you didn't miss much. Can be treble killers in my experience just make phones sound dull unless you want a warmer sound. I believe the newer ones TS series possibly preserve the sound better although whether they're more durable I don't know.

I ordered the Variety pack that ontained isolation, confort and sports, as soon as i get money back i reoder it but this time tough expensive, a faster option w/tracking option

Mar 31, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #4,001 of 7,541
no they are labelled in japanese. But the folders i created are in english.

sounds like you'll have to format the crad in the player then... Weird they're labeled in Japanese, even the Mexican version has the folders in English but the menus are in spanish (of course i changed them to english
biggrin.gif
 because some whacky translations)

Mar 31, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #4,002 of 7,541
  first time i put the almost full 64 gb memory card from my fiio player directly into the walkman ... it accepted the card without need to format ... and made the library in less than a minute !! 

eh under a minute... strabge mine with the memory full (internal and 128GB sd also filled) takes 6 minutes, that's faster than 25 minutes in the fiio X3 DAP even with latest firmware

Mar 31, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #4,003 of 7,541
Small talk: I've sent my A15 off to Sony for service because it wouldn't power on after 16+ hrs of charging and several resets.

As much as I like this thing, I really miss the ability to decrease bass via EQ on this device, so I can cut the bass on multiple IEMs.
in other words, I need negative on the "clear bass" band, but it stops at zero.

Mar 31, 2015 at 10:36 PM Post #4,004 of 7,541
Small talk: I've sent my A15 off to Sony for service because it wouldn't power on after 16+ hrs of charging and several resets.

As much as I like this thing, I really miss the ability to decrease bass via EQ on this device, so I can cut the bass on multiple IEMs.

in other words, I need negative on the "clear bass" band, but it stops at zero.

Mine has been working fine since i got it, maybe you got a lemon but hope this time after repair is fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back