Sony NW-ZX300
Oct 26, 2017 at 10:05 AM Post #1,953 of 12,862
Damn it, that means I'll be getting my package most likely not next week :triportsad:

Keep the faith aren't you closer than me to HK anyways? You could still get it next week.

And I'm excited because psikey likes it and he is not one to fall for new toy syndrome like I am, and that bodes very well for this dap. I admit I get excited for new products!

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017 at 10:05 AM Post #1,954 of 12,862
Is Taobao the only way to get the Benks cases and protectors?
nope, aliexpress, ebay sometime has it. but it's not out yet.

Oct 26, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #1,955 of 12,862
I just put the tool in desktop along with the command

If file is on your desktop & the download script to run the command prompt is on your desktop then it should be in the correct folder. Example screen dumps as examples further back in thread.

Oct 26, 2017 at 10:09 AM Post #1,957 of 12,862
If file is on your desktop & the download script to run the command prompt is on your desktop then it should be in the correct folder. Example screen dumps as examples further back in thread.
Thanks, maybe my company is blocking the tool from working, i'll try at home first tmr and see how it goes.

Oct 26, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #1,958 of 12,862
Keep the faith aren't you closer than me to HK anyways? You could still get it next week.

And I'm excited because psikey likes it and he is not one to fall for new toy syndrome like I am, and that bodes very well for this dap. I admit I get excited for new products!
The distance looks more or less the same, but I've got a whole lot of countries waiting before me haha

Oct 26, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #1,960 of 12,862
That was quick! Thank you.

Came across this as well, although the Sony case looks a bit more sleek.
http://www.cmpg.co.jp/musashino/nwzx30lcp/
I've seen it from their twitter, it doesn't look good, taobao has a few other made from silcone and one from TPU, still it's pre order, at present i'm using my ZX 2 case, it doesn't fit well, but as a temp, it's ok.

Oct 26, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #1,961 of 12,862
The distance looks more or less the same, but I've got a whole lot of countries waiting before me haha

Yes Europe is crazy (I was there in the service) and you can get to other countries like you can get to other states here. Which is pretty damn cool. I am close to Canada though so if I want to freeze my ass off I can do it relatively quick.

Oct 26, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #1,962 of 12,862
Hopefully someone can PM you and walk you through it.
Thanks, i'll try it out tmr at home first, out company PC is good at blocking staff from running certain programs. it wouldn't even allow me to download it, i had to use my smartphone to download it.

Oct 26, 2017 at 11:09 AM Post #1,963 of 12,862
With using Smartphones with the likes of Tidal/Spotify its something you just take for granted. Its not often I'd use it but last night a wanted to find an Album on my ZX300 but couldn't remember the whole name or the first word of it so looked to do a search then realised there is no search facility! I think the Fiio X5III had search so can be done without a full smartphone OS. Not a deal breaker for me.

The good news for me today is that my Balanced Sony Kimber cable is out for delivery with Parcel Force :smile_phones:
Ordered my Kimber Cable today.

Oct 26, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #1,965 of 12,862
NW ZX-300 EU Volume Limit. Just want to say thanks to everyone here. Im based in the UK and purchased this straight from a Sony Store. I only purchased it as I read on here the procedure for removing the volume limit. The first time I listened to it, the volume was really low, So I followed the link and instructions and changed the region of the player to US. The difference in volume is massive and you get some extra options in the menu that are locked out in the EU Software. Frustrates me that you pay all that money and EU Nanny Law says I cant listen to it at the volume I want......role on Bexit ha ha.

What I am struggling with is a case in the UK. I would like the official Sony one but can only see imports on Ebay etc. This wouldnt be a problem if it didnt go through ParcelForce in the UK. They keep it at the airport for a couple of weeks then charge you £24.00 on top for the privilege. The Sony store has been as helpful as they can but have no idea when it will be available in the UK.
If anyone is able to get hold of one maybe in the US. Im happy to pay via paypal and book DHL or something, or if anyone could point me in the direction of somewhere I could get hold of one, that would be great :)
As for the walkman, only been using it for a few hours but its fantastic and would definatley recommend.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back