SONY NW-ZX2
Aug 2, 2022 at 8:02 AM Post #14,686 of 14,755
Greetings, I just bought a unit for 150 €, irresistible price, its finishes are magnificent, having it in your hand is a religious experience, I notice that the android is very fair and you can not install almost anything, also suffers indexing large cards.
The sound quality is excellent, although it does not have much volume, I am currently testing the battery life but at first glance seems correct.
I have problems to find a good case, I do not see it on ebay or Amazon or aliexpress, does anyone know where I could find it?
Another question is about the region and the volume capping, how can I know if it is eu region and has limited volume?
Thanks for your attention!

Aug 2, 2022 at 3:08 PM Post #14,687 of 14,755
Anyone here using a TB card with it successfully or know if it will work?
I am only on 400 gb. Works fine, but discovered that the built "music-analyzer" doesn't like it. Probably too big. But it really doesn't matter.....

Aug 4, 2022 at 8:23 AM Post #14,690 of 14,755
Greetings, I just bought a unit for 150 €, irresistible price, its finishes are magnificent, having it in your hand is a religious experience, I notice that the android is very fair and you can not install almost anything, also suffers indexing large cards.
The sound quality is excellent, although it does not have much volume, I am currently testing the battery life but at first glance seems correct.
I have problems to find a good case, I do not see it on ebay or Amazon or aliexpress, does anyone know where I could find it?
Another question is about the region and the volume capping, how can I know if it is eu region and has limited volume?
Thanks for your attention!
I answer myself about holsters: there are some on ebay Japan at ridiculously high prices, I gave up and opted for a low quality AliExpress one.

Aug 6, 2022 at 6:31 AM Post #14,694 of 14,755
Greetings, I have an additional problem, when I browse my music list in the standard sony music application the list takes about 15 seconds to load, I have a large music collection, also the folder section does not show me anything.
I have a 256gb micro sd card completely full.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2022 at 9:12 AM Post #14,697 of 14,755
Thanks for the advice, I'll get right on it!
I have already done the steps indicated, now everything goes much faster and I can see the folders, essential since the id3 metadata are a chaos and it will take me months to put them all right.
The battery life is acceptable at the moment, I estimate that it will last about a week of average playback, I think I did everything necessary to reduce consumption (disable all applications, all connections etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back