SONY NW-ZX2
Oct 28, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #13,321 of 14,755
Oct 28, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #13,323 of 14,755
Not gonna be in stock until...however long

i think someone mentioned at the 1a thread that you can buy it from there , if you visit their store and buy in person

Oct 28, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #13,329 of 14,755
Will you fly over here Whitigir? Lol I mean new york audio show is Nov 4th and sony will be there as well

Good to know, and I don't think I am going to fly there. However, I may ask my family to get me one as they are in Newyork. I am too busy making money to afford it lol

Oct 28, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #13,332 of 14,755
We all are
biggrin.gif

indeed

Oct 28, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #13,333 of 14,755

Will you fly over here Whitigir? Lol I mean new york audio show is Nov 4th and sony will be there as well

Good to know, and I don't think I am going to fly there. However, I may ask my family to get me one as they are in Newyork. I am too busy making money to afford it lol

me too 
biggrin.gif
  I listen to music about 6 to 10hrs a day

Oct 28, 2016 at 12:54 PM Post #13,335 of 14,755
Yes I emailed them yesterday...and they responded that it is in Stock. I asked if it was possible to purchase and ship because I didn't want to pay 8% sales tax...but they said I could only buy in store

Well, after trying to call the store, and got kicked all over the places by the automated system which did not even solve the problem of my questions...I can tell you that "Sony Supports Suck"

Even Oppo customer supports is much better in the states. I talked to a real person who knew their stuff....unlike Sony and their stupid Automated system.

Looking from the way the whole system is as a faulty system, I can assure you that whoever answered your email did only the "copy and Paste" from other products such as Z-series Television. I can assure you that no Signature devices line up is available in stock, and I can assure you that even Sony Representatives on the floor won't know what they are talking about...

I am so infuriated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back