SONY NW-ZX100
Oct 27, 2015 at 9:52 AM Post #1,279 of 3,849
Oct 27, 2015 at 9:52 AM Post #1,280 of 3,849
wow - it's really cool, I asked because usually in past models Z lied!, you have the Japanese version? what language is this player?

It's from Honkong it has all Including russian, Deutshc, english, spanist, chinese, japanese, italiano etc

Oct 27, 2015 at 9:55 AM Post #1,281 of 3,849
  So, no more raving, hyping for this player? :D

I will keep it, no matter what, accessoryJack does not accept these kinds of returns...

i will get an iPhone screen protector and cut it to the sixe of the DAP screen, i was planning to buy the sony offcial one (idiotic idea from me instead of buying one asap)

Oct 27, 2015 at 9:59 AM Post #1,282 of 3,849
I will keep it, no matter what, accessoryJack does not accept these kinds of returns...

i will get an iPhone screen protector and cut it to the sixe of the DAP screen, i was planning to buy the sony offcial one (idiotic idea from me instead of buying one asap)
why would any corpiration accept a scratch that the buyer made? One scratch is just one. Call it scarface Sony and try not doing it again.

Oct 27, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #1,284 of 3,849

Tried using industrial quality scratch removers?
Luckily I'm an album listener so after choosing an album I don't even look at the screen till I choose the next album.

Oct 27, 2015 at 10:08 AM Post #1,285 of 3,849
Tried using industrial quality scratch removers?
Luckily I'm an album listener so after choosing an album I don't even look at the screen till I choose the next album.
I need to do that. I always plan to listen to the whole album then I think of a song and my goal changes.

Oct 27, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #1,287 of 3,849
I think I have OCD ! I have to listen to an album from beginning to end.
maybe all audiophiles have OCD. Listening to the whole album is a good thing.

Oct 27, 2015 at 10:46 AM Post #1,289 of 3,849
I may not always achieve this though !....but DEFINITELY have to start at track one....even if I don't reach the last track...
or put only 3 albums in the dap and make yourself listen to all before putting 3 more in.

Oct 27, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #1,290 of 3,849

I need to do that. I always plan to listen to the whole album then I think of a song and my goal changes.

I think I have OCD ! I have to listen to an album from beginning to end.

me too esp. with classical music, ymphonies, oratorios, operas, cantatas, chmber music, solo pieces for piano, cello, violin... and
biggrin.gif
 HARPSICHORD & ORGAN
darthsmile.gif
 LOL i know @Rob49 hates it (the sound of it is not for everyone) haha now i will use the H word to annoy him in a friendly way
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back