SONY NW-ZX100
Oct 26, 2015 at 11:06 PM Post #1,246 of 3,849
hence a great screen wont be a reason to stay with that dap

Interior me says keep it because SQ alone but also says return it and get the ZX2 instead!

i am doomed

accesory jack

Please understand that we do not entertain satisfaction guarantee type of returns in

Oct 26, 2015 at 11:15 PM Post #1,247 of 3,849
Interior me says keep it because SQ alone but also says return it and get the ZX2 instead!

am doomed

accesory jack
There will always be a reason to get another especially if we create a reason but the same goes with keeping it. Create a reason to have both.

Oct 26, 2015 at 11:42 PM Post #1,248 of 3,849
SCREEN IS PLASTIC, already got a scratch on it with nothing!

for SQ alone its wortht eh asking price BUT BUILD QUALITY is not wortht he asking price, at least use sturdier plastic like the fiio x3 screen

why did you not get a screen protector when you open the box if you care so much scratching it. it is not a cheap toy, though it is not a touch screen.

Oct 26, 2015 at 11:43 PM Post #1,249 of 3,849

I am really maddened... two weeks and voila! s-c-r-a-t-c-h... cool sony... even in 2007 for 299 usd my A818 had glass 2.0QVGA screen LOL, even my fiio x3 I had PLASTIC SCREEN but like bullet proof plastic

sorry to hear that as you were so happy with it. on my A17 first thing I applied a matte screen protector film. 10 well invested bucks I must say....
I have seen screen protectors also available for the ZX100 already. Will now be difficult to return with scratch.

The DAP which I have chosen to be my next one (at least so far) will have Gorilla Glas front and back....

Oct 26, 2015 at 11:43 PM Post #1,250 of 3,849

I am really maddened... two weeks and voila! s-c-r-a-t-c-h... cool sony... even in 2007 for 299 usd my A818 had glass 2.0QVGA screen LOL, even my fiio x3 I had PLASTIC SCREEN but like bullet proof plastic

for the price you pay you have the right to be mad.. just go out and buy any cheap screen protector and cut it for your Dap.
your screen will have more and more scratch unless you put one.
im glad i still have 3 extra screen protector from my Samsung phone, but i will ask the store to put one in case i will buy this Dap

Oct 27, 2015 at 12:08 AM Post #1,252 of 3,849
One thing I noticed on HF is eventhough in publc people are complaining that an item costs 25 cents more than before or that they didnt get a raise in here the people have a ton of money in their pickets to buy things.If they dont they find ways to get it.

Oct 27, 2015 at 12:38 AM Post #1,253 of 3,849
One thing I noticed on HF is eventhough in publc people are complaining that an item costs 25 cents more than before or that they didnt get a raise in here the people have a ton of money in their pickets to buy things.If they dont they find ways to get it.

for things that i am not into, i complain as well. the bus fee got raised again!!

Oct 27, 2015 at 12:39 AM Post #1,254 of 3,849

for the price you pay you have the right to be mad.. just go out and buy any cheap screen protector and cut it for your Dap.
your screen will have more and more scratch unless you put one.
im glad i still have 3 extra screen protector from my Samsung phone, but i will ask the store to put one in case i will buy this Dap

Thats why i am doing tomorrow OFFICE MAX to the rescue
biggrin.gif
  (office and school supplies store)

Oct 27, 2015 at 3:30 AM Post #1,255 of 3,849

Approx 55 - 62h using FLAC 16/44.1KHz depends on screen use
biggrin.gif
 haha sometimes i cannot resist to take appek on what i'm listening to

My settings are:

• screen-off timer 15 sec.
  • brightness 2
  • DSEE, EQ, VTP (Surround) ClesrAudio+, clear Stereo etc etec OFF/None
  • Normalizer OFF
  • Karaoke off

wow - it's really cool, I asked because usually in past models Z lied!, you have the Japanese version? what language is this player?

Oct 27, 2015 at 5:30 AM Post #1,257 of 3,849
SCREEN IS PLASTIC, already got a scratch on it with nothing!

for SQ alone its wortht eh asking price BUT BUILD QUALITY is not wortht he asking price, at least use sturdier plastic like the fiio x3 screen

One of the reasons I sold my A16 and got the ipod touch differenr class,Sony have went backwards in build quality,sill got my my A865 with touchscreen and factory fitted screenprotector and A845 with oled screen and factory fitted protector.

Oct 27, 2015 at 5:30 AM Post #1,258 of 3,849

Users who are viewing this thread

Back