Separate names with a comma.
Sounds.... ouch D:
@nc8000 what is the formatted capacity of your 512GB card? I assume.is a sandisk?
Yes it is a SanDisk and it formats to 476,84GB
I got the lexar one for around 70$, and formats to 462 gigs ..
Thanks, still evaluating if it worth the extra 110GB I would get for 174€ or better wait for the terabyte one
I've got a SanDisk 1TB in my A45 and a Lexar 1TB SD card as data store in my laptop
Wehre did you got the 1TB micro sd, amazon germany states not available
Amazon US about a month ago when it was on deal of the day offer at $340
And how.much is the 1TB formatted?
The Sandisk 1TB formats to 953.42 GB as shown in the Information screen.
Yep that is also what mine shows and what my Lexar SD card shows on my pc
- It doesn't hiss like the SE100
- takes drops much better too
- battery lasts twice as long, charges in the same amount of time even without QC
- sturdier 4.4mm jack vs the fragile 2.5mm
- bit of pain to have to reencoded tags to IDv2.3 and convert progressive album art
- option to change gain
- Not as fun and warm sound as the SE100, more neutral sound.
10 day trip to Eastern Canada soon, might actually be able to get that 200 hour burn in on the 3.5mm jack via aux cord now.
For burn in just plug a headphone in and leave it on random repeat when you are not using it
Or, you know, save the planet.