SONY NW-WM1Z M2 / WM1A M2
Mar 18, 2022 at 5:29 AM Post #1,096 of 15,988
Wm1am2, not z2. It keeps going on and off
1647595793622.png

Mar 18, 2022 at 5:46 AM Post #1,098 of 15,988
As mentioned, on and off. Happened few times for me today when I checked after it was mentioned. International appears to be totally out the past few hours
There are no international ones. Even if you are able to order one, they will cancel it as soon your order is going to be fulfilled.

If there are any offers, these are from the marketplace and/or by mistake and will not be fulfilled. Maybe you're extremely lucky and due to some error/mistake by an dealer you're able to get one, but that is just pure luck.

Officially, there is no international shipping for these and there will be non. There is also no international shipping for MDR-Z1R and IER-Z1R

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022 at 5:49 AM Post #1,099 of 15,988
There are no international ones. Even if you are able to order one, they will cancel it as soon your order is going to be fulfilled.

If there are any offers, these are from the marketplace and/or by mistake and will not be fulfilled.
I didn't mean international versions, rather shipments. I never had Amazon cancel orders on me for such reason and i got various walkmans from Amazon JP (and if sticking with Sony, I got about 4 PS5 from AMJP). I even have 440,000 worth of Amazon points, which means I use Amazon JP very often

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022 at 5:51 AM Post #1,100 of 15,988
I never mentioned about international versions.
International shipping. WM1 Series DAP and Z1R Earphone/Headphone are not applicable for international shipping. Never have been.

Mar 18, 2022 at 5:58 AM Post #1,104 of 15,988
I got it ordered so don't know what you're talking about then
I ordered an pair of IER-Z1R once on amazon.co.jp. 2 days later it got cancelled with the information "No international shipping". That is what i am saying.

Mar 18, 2022 at 5:58 AM Post #1,105 of 15,988
I ordered an pair of IER-Z1R once on amazon.co.jp. 2 days later it got cancelled with the information "No international shipping". That is what i am saying.
Not for me, both shipped perfectly fine to USA. I order stuff from Amazon JP weekly, and that has never happened to me. Only items that I can't straight out buy from the start that I can't get shipped to USA which is when I have it sent to my JPN home

add: 3rd party sellers = no as well

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022 at 6:01 AM Post #1,106 of 15,988
Not for me, both shipped perfectly fine to USA
As said. Sometimes you have luck/mistakes happen.

But there is no guarantee on it, officially its not supported/this offer doesn't exist. I just checked, no MDR-Z1R or IER-Z1R for international shipping. if you switch to Japanese address, they are there and can be ordered.

Mar 18, 2022 at 6:03 AM Post #1,107 of 15,988
As said. Sometimes you have luck/mistakes happen.

But there is no guarantee on it, officially its not supported/this offer doesn't exist. I just checked, no MDR-Z1R or IER-Z1R for international shipping. if you switch to Japanese address, they are there and can be ordered.
It's more of they probably switched it afterwards. Which is basically"Only items that I can't straight out buy from the start that I can't get shipped to USA which is when I have it sent to my JPN home"

Technically, it isn't a "start" now but I meant the status of before you even put it into the cart

Add:
Amazon doesn't seem to have IER in stock at all except third parties only. MDR I can get it shipped to my USA address for the Amazon one (9 in stock)

Add:
It sold out ..What? Only e-earphones ones Left

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022 at 6:07 AM Post #1,108 of 15,988
It's more of they probably switched it afterwards. Which is basically"Only items that I can't straight out buy from the start that I can't get shipped to USA which is when I have it sent to my JPN home"

Technically, it isn't a "start" now but I meant the status of before you even put it into the cart
When the preorder was out, i posted a screenshot showing that the preorder is not available internationally. So this was from the first second.

Mar 18, 2022 at 6:19 AM Post #1,110 of 15,988
Well, all ill say is bad luck then and hopefully mine will be ok and go smooth like everything else I've ordered from Amazon. We'll find out next week
Its not bad luck, its normal. Sony disallows it. So not being able to order it, is the normal case.

But i don't care, i order everything using a forwarding service anyway, so i won't have any issues buying one. For me its local shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back