Sony NW-HD3 (full review)
Apr 11, 2005 at 5:49 PM Post #781 of 860
retail (high street) prices in HK are around HK$2890, so your cousin is probably correct. given some bargining, it could go down a little more. i'm suprised the people over the counter said the official case isn't even out in HK yet, not to mention their displays are void of the RED model!
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 11, 2005 at 11:42 PM Post #782 of 860
Quote:

Originally Posted by mudlouse
retail (high street) prices in HK are around HK$2890, so your cousin is probably correct. given some bargining, it could go down a little more. i'm suprised the people over the counter said the official case isn't even out in HK yet, not to mention their displays are void of the RED model!
evil_smiley.gif

how come hk sells it for so expensive? i thought hk always have the cheapest electronic goods since they have no tax.

if hk $2890....thats like US 340? the price of it when it just camed out! umm, was 2890 the price few weeks ago? so it should have dropped now? and those prices are from retail like broadway and fortress right? should be cheaper in streets......
blink.gif

Apr 12, 2005 at 7:13 AM Post #783 of 860
Need some help. I brought a blue HD-3, which I love. The Problem is that all the toons I have on itunes(I used to have a ipod) I can't transfer to my HD-3. Has anyone else encountered this problem. I was under the assumption that these toons were saved as a MP3 format, but I have found out that they are in ACC. Any help appreciated.

Apr 12, 2005 at 9:34 AM Post #785 of 860
Quote:

Originally Posted by GQSMOOTH
Need some help. I brought a blue HD-3, which I love. The Problem is that all the toons I have on itunes(I used to have a ipod) I can't transfer to my HD-3. Has anyone else encountered this problem. I was under the assumption that these toons were saved as a MP3 format, but I have found out that they are in ACC. Any help appreciated.

please...can you post some pics of your blue HD3 ? you are the only one who purchased the blue version and the pics would be important to me because i want to buy blue HD3, but no one have a NON_COMMERCAL, but real photo of this. If you post some pics...Iwill discover for you the AAC-MP3 converter
lambda.gif

Apr 12, 2005 at 3:41 PM Post #786 of 860
Castrope: thanks

GIOCAS, blackmail....... I love it
lambda.gif
I haven't posted a picture of my Blue HD3, because I haven't got a digital camera. Another question relaing to my HD3. When I select a group to play, I would like to listen to the tracks in randomn, as opposed to alphabetically. Is there a way to do this. Also I'm in the market for some decent isolating headphones, but not at a stupid price, any suggestions?

Apr 12, 2005 at 4:53 PM Post #788 of 860
Quote:

Originally Posted by GQSMOOTH
Castrope: thanks

GIOCAS, blackmail....... I love it
lambda.gif

what does mean "blackmail" ? can you explain me? remember I'm Italian, so I don't know slang expression...

Apr 12, 2005 at 5:17 PM Post #789 of 860
Blackmail isnt actually a slang expression.

Giocas said: If you post some pics...Iwill discover for you the AAC-MP3 converter

Thats sort of blackmail, it basically means, doing one thing, only if someone else does something else you want them too...

Apr 12, 2005 at 11:27 PM Post #790 of 860
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sphinx89

Giocas said: If you post some pics...Iwill discover for you the AAC-MP3 converter

Thats sort of blackmail, it basically means, doing one thing, only if someone else does something else you want them too...

Ah...I understand! In this case I can affirm that in Italy...everyone usa blackmail!!! for every reason!

Jokes apart...I discover for GQSMOOTH the converting AAC - MP3 software...if you want this...email me and I reply to you

Apr 13, 2005 at 11:15 AM Post #791 of 860
Thanks for your review!

I have used the HD3 for a week. I notice that if I turn down the volume to vety little, there is realy some background noise. However, I heard that on my other walkman, like N1. Does it nomal? Can someone tell me?

Apr 13, 2005 at 1:04 PM Post #792 of 860
Quote:

Originally Posted by smartfishmm
Thanks for your review!

I have used the HD3 for a week. I notice that if I turn down the volume to vety little, there is realy some background noise. However, I heard that on my other walkman, like N1. Does it nomal? Can someone tell me?

Apparently it's normal for the Sony HD_ series.
wink.gif

Apr 13, 2005 at 1:49 PM Post #794 of 860
Quote:

Originally Posted by smartfishmm
I think the sound quality is better than iPod, do you agree? Even I hate its management system like you.

Given that the Sony NW-HD3 has;

vpt acoustic engine, HD digital amp, and runs in atrac...i would not be suprised. The output of the device (plus the available left over power for high end phones) bring about a better audio experience than the ipod.

Apr 13, 2005 at 3:42 PM Post #795 of 860
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sphinx89

It's actually bribery, not blackmail.

Kinda like bribing a child. "If you behave well today, I'll buy you some nice sweeties".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back