Sony NW-HD3 (full review)
Apr 5, 2005 at 2:48 AM Post #751 of 860
Quote:

Originally Posted by giocas
First of all...I'm Italian...so I'm sorry for my English!

Dear GQSMOOTH....I think that you are the only HD3 BLUE owner....please can you (or someone who have blue hd3) post some images, because I'm interesting to buy the blue version...but no one have some pics! just the original pics on the Sony site.

Thanks in advance...and greating from the Italy!

if you have seen the blue mini ipod, the color of the blue hd3 is similar to that mini ipod blue.
cool.gif

Apr 5, 2005 at 4:38 AM Post #752 of 860
Quote:

Originally Posted by birju28
posted this earlier but no one seemed to reply so here it is again.

does anyone know if the nw-hd1 can be connected to a pc via usb without the power cable?

anyway... if anyone does reply thanks

Do you mean with the dock not connected to power supply? In the pre-firmware upgrade version, it can't. I suppose the little adapter that comes with the HD3 won't make a difference in this case. But I don't know if the MP3 upgrade changes anything.

Apr 5, 2005 at 11:13 AM Post #753 of 860
Quote:

Originally Posted by DigDub
if you have seen the blue mini ipod, the color of the blue hd3 is similar to that mini ipod blue.
cool.gif

thanks a lot...I've seen the blue Ipod...and I like its colour...but i prefer to view a real image of the blue sony, you can understand.
Then...in your opinion...why like no one have the blue version? is that so bad/no attractive colour?

Apr 5, 2005 at 1:27 PM Post #754 of 860
Quote:

Originally Posted by giocas
thanks a lot...I've seen the blue Ipod...and I like its colour...but i prefer to view a real image of the blue sony, you can understand.
Then...in your opinion...why like no one have the blue version? is that so bad/no attractive colour?

actually, after i got the black version, i prefer the blue one now. it looks better imo.
tongue.gif

Apr 5, 2005 at 4:51 PM Post #755 of 860
Quote:

Originally Posted by DigDub
actually, after i got the black version, i prefer the blue one now. it looks better imo.
tongue.gif

icon10.gif
remain the fact that no one have just 1 real, no-commercial pics of the blue version!

Apr 7, 2005 at 2:15 PM Post #760 of 860
allthough playlist were a bit of a
frown.gif
for me at start, I really don't see the use of them atm, I usually play by group (all, or 1), but I don't use playlists on my pc either so that might be the reason.

Apr 7, 2005 at 9:25 PM Post #762 of 860
I just got my HD3 not that long ago, I had it preordered off of amazon.com, and now they tell me that there is an HD5 being released.. haha. You just cant win, you just cant win. Anyways, the HD5 doenst look near as sexy as the HD1/HD3. I just want my play lists to work easily though... sigh.

Apr 8, 2005 at 4:34 AM Post #765 of 860
why does sony release so many things so fast. is it that they just relised that they made a mistake and forgotten a feature in one of their models?
and especially in australia they release the products so late.. T__T
now i feel like i am lagging.. xD
hmm.. and cbb getting a credit card/debit card/whatever they're called.
eggosmile.gif

this and if i order. i don't really know where i can go to order a new one.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back