Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Jul 26, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #2,956 of 4,536
LTJ Bukem's album dubbed "Journey Inwards", cleanest drum&bass producer ever, period.

Jul 26, 2013 at 7:27 PM Post #2,957 of 4,536
I recommend the album "Explorations in Space and Time". This is a great album recorded through a 3D Binaural Microphone. Head-fi's YouTube channel has reviewed this and for a reason, it is amazing to listen to on headphones. It creates a great soundstage even on closed back headphones. The artists are Lenny White, Jamey Haddad, and Mark Sherman. This album is truly amazing.

Jul 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #2,958 of 4,536

Lol so im driving in traffic and this comes on the radio on the local jazz station. never seriously listened to this type of music (latin jazz, salsa) but i thought it was pretty awesome. 
They played another song before this one that is somehow related to spanish harlem orchestra (oscar hernandez?). same genre with 2 flutes, congos and piano.  sounded excellent.

Jul 27, 2013 at 6:59 PM Post #2,960 of 4,536
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarKen23

LTJ Bukem's album dubbed "Journey Inwards", cleanest drum&bass producer ever, period.

Hot-Damn DK23.....what a great album! I can't thank you enough for this recommendation. Looking forward to the rest of LTJ's Discography. :)

Jul 27, 2013 at 7:55 PM Post #2,962 of 4,536
LTJ Bukem's album dubbed "Journey Inwards", cleanest drum

Hot-Damn DK23.....what a great album! I can't thank you enough to this recommendation. Looking forward to the rest of LTJ's Discography. :)

Glad you like it. I don't really like d&b but bukem's stuff is amazing. I like to think of it as a more intelligent and mature d&b.

Another album I enjoy a lot is dubbed "many coloured butterflies" by Verbrilli Sound. Downtempo and trip-hop, it's a great album. What's interesting is that each track on the album was inspired by a particular student of his math class while he was a mathematics teacher. Give the album a chance, I think you'll like it.
http://www.discogs.com/Verbrilli-Sound-Many-Coloured-Butterflies/master/249347

Jul 27, 2013 at 8:14 PM Post #2,963 of 4,536
LTJ Bukem's album dubbed "Journey Inwards", cleanest drum

Hot-Damn DK23.....what a great album! I can't thank you enough to this recommendation. Looking forward to the rest of LTJ's Discography. :)

Glad you like it. I don't really like d&b but bukem's stuff is amazing. I like to think of it as a more intelligent and mature d&b.

Another album I enjoy a lot is dubbed "many coloured butterflies" by Verbrilli Sound. Downtempo and trip-hop, it's a great album. What's interesting is that each track on the album was inspired by a particular student of his math class while he was a mathematics teacher. Give the album a chance, I think you'll like it.
http://www.discogs.com/Verbrilli-Sound-Many-Coloured-Butterflies/master/249347

Good summarization on the style of LTJ's d&b. I'm open to all forms and styles of music, but d&b is not something I normally gravitate towards when I fire-up the DAP. However, give it a jazzy, funky, acidity (is that a word? :)....) groove then I'm all ears.

I'll check-out Verbrilli Sound right away......thanks again DK. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jul 28, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #2,965 of 4,536
Man of Steel OST - Look to the Stars 

I listened to this track at the LA Head-Fi meet (Schiit Booth) on a Gungir>Mjonir>HD800 setup and it sounded amazing. 

Jul 29, 2013 at 1:39 AM Post #2,966 of 4,536
Jul 29, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #2,969 of 4,536
Two Steps From Hell: "Blood of the Titan” and „Killing Spree” from „Solaris” as well as „False King" from "Invincible" of the same performer. 
Amazing amount of dynamic. 

„Heia, in den Bergen” - Anna Netrebko "Souvenirs" 
Amazing soundstage. 

"Attaboy" from Rodeo Goat Sessions http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goat_Rodeo_Sessions
Simply amazing. 

Jul 29, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #2,970 of 4,536
pretty much any psytrance album if well mixed.   sphongle's new album is out and has a 24bit  release as well. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back