Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Oct 26, 2012 at 8:12 AM Post #2,327 of 4,538
Guys, if you like banging electro bass then download this free mix by Technikal:

http://soundcloud.com/technikalmusic/free-mix-download-alf-bamford

I'm testing my R1s on it this morning and they are rumbling my ears haha. :D

Warning, includes some tech-trance in there too. :p

Oct 26, 2012 at 8:59 PM Post #2,328 of 4,538
Quote:
 "Its called Hyperborean by Arlid Andersen; featured"

Thanks Mikiphile,
Been listening to it all day--absolutely sensational

Many ,Many thanks,

Mike

k701smile.gif
 im glad you like it. I don't know if youve seen the audiophile documentary (greek audiophile, just search on youtube), but since its not listed in the credits, I spent several months looking this song. I stumbled upon it totally by accident. I was obliviously happy.. 
biggrin.gif

Just the other day, I went to Lausanne and I bought the Jacqueline Du Pre CD (which I totally recommend) and I ordered the Hyperborean. BTW, one thing i found so funny, is that here in Switzerland you can order a CD (for example) and you can pay it AFTER you get it... how ridiculous is that. They send you the CD along with a bill that you pay in the post. If this happens in my country, people would never pay 
tongue_smile.gif
. But Switzerland is really amazing.

Quote:
Miles Davis Kind of Blue

I wonder why... Miles Davis <-- GOD?? maybe because of that. I have Kind of Blue in 24/96 and I have Bitches Brew in 24/192. they are insane...

Quote:
i am loving some arabic music lately... the music is mostly instrumental but total listening bliss and a great checker for your headphone's accuracy.....

I really like arabic music, where do you find some good quality recording..?

PS people... 

Listen to some Creedence Clearwater Revival (if you like classic rock) especially:

1. Fortunate Son
  2. Have You Ever Seen The Rain
  3. I Put a Spell on You
  4. Long As I Can See The Light (this one really makes my headphones WOW)

Oct 27, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #2,330 of 4,538
I'm really enjoying the "2nd law" album from Muse. Great production value and lovely variety of sound textures. Specifically "Follow me" which has some great electronic bass, crisp guitar distortion and ofcourse that everpresent, epic voice from Bellamy. Looovely on HE-400.

Oct 28, 2012 at 8:01 AM Post #2,332 of 4,538
Quote:
I'm really enjoying the "2nd law" album from Muse. Great production value and lovely variety of sound textures. Specifically "Follow me" which has some great electronic bass, crisp guitar distortion and ofcourse that everpresent, epic voice from Bellamy. Looovely on HE-400.

Such an amazing album.

Oct 29, 2012 at 10:57 AM Post #2,337 of 4,538
Quote:

Definately! I don't understand the mixed reviews at all. 

Well It all depends on the reviewers and their idea of nostalgia/maturity/music.

Just like audiophiling. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back