Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Aug 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #1,951 of 4,538
Gladiator Soundtrack --- Now we are free
Man on Fire OST--- Main theme
Mario M -- Evac (Black hawk down nobody wants to be a hero remix)
Burial - Kindred EP
Burial - Street Halo
Burial --- Fostercare from VA 5 yrs of hyperdub

Aug 3, 2012 at 7:43 PM Post #1,953 of 4,538
Quote:
Gwen Stefanis voice truly sounds mezmerizing in this song with my HD 650. Couldnt say that with my CALs though. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubvV498pyIM

Mambo Nr 5 is very well produced to. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw

Ditto...  It's my life by No Doubt is one hell of a quality mid's  showcase.  Produced very well.  I play this for friends that have never listened to quality headphones.  Always gets a WOW!  Sounds best on my HD598's.

Maybe it's me but I LOVE well crafted live recordings such as Dave Matthews Band.  Red Rocks and Live at Radio City are amazing.  Especially Radio City on Bluray.

Aug 3, 2012 at 10:33 PM Post #1,956 of 4,538
Pretty much everything ever by Dead can Dance, and I say that without the slightest hesitation.  My personal favourite album is 'Into the labyrinth' and that's purely due to the diverse nature of the music and styles brought on board by Lisa Gerrard and her love of world music.

Aug 3, 2012 at 11:21 PM Post #1,958 of 4,538
Listen from Powerslave of course!

Aug 4, 2012 at 1:12 AM Post #1,961 of 4,538
YoYo Ma: 6 Unaccompanied Cello Suites Bach. This man is a virtuoso in every sense of the word. Sounds best on open hp's. My he400 work very well for this recording...

+1

Not only is this recording sublime on my HD-598s, but the beginning of the first track is a great test of an audio setup. It allows me to tell the difference between using my E17 as a DAC/amp vs. just an amp. Using the E17 DAC, the cello has such a full, deep, and breathy bass, and I can also hear all the little live-like highs of the strings and bow interacting.

Wonderful.

Aug 4, 2012 at 4:22 AM Post #1,962 of 4,538
Hans Zimmer's The Dark Knight Rises OST is off the chain good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back