Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Mar 7, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #3,783 of 4,538
I don't know what to say. I had seen Rice's name in various places but I had never listened to his material. Just WOW! Eskimo is a masterpiece, thank you mate. I'm really grateful for this.
Haha, that post of mine is almost 10 years old!! How time flies... I'm very glad to introduce you to Damien Rice, that album is still in my top ranked albums.

Mar 16, 2015 at 2:54 PM Post #3,786 of 4,538

Great album, perfect with LCD-2

Mar 24, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #3,790 of 4,538
Radiohead's album "Amnesiac has some really bassy songs. The most bassy song I've heard is called "Pulk/Pull Revolving doors" (off of Amnesiac). This one sounds cool as heck.

MGMT's song "An Orphan of Fortune" sounds really cool on my headphones.

Tame Impala's "Apocalypse Dreams". Cool song, builds until like the 2:50 mark where the music is suddenly stuffed into a bag for just a second where it builds, and is then released into a built up explosion of crash cymbals and distorted guitar. Makes you really go "wow".

Mar 26, 2015 at 7:18 AM Post #3,792 of 4,538
the cover of the pina colada song from jack johnson is amazing on my k712
if you close your eyes it's as if you are there, complete with the constant background noise (you can hear the ocean and people chattering and children shrieking)
this version is rather crappy sadly

another great song I like to test headphones with is pompeii

Mar 27, 2015 at 11:57 PM Post #3,793 of 4,538
"Rival" (from the 2000 release Binaural) by Pearl Jam.

Starts with an angry dog growling around the room (binaural recording) and gives a really funny and cool experience since you feel it's going to bite your ear off :D.
Besides, the song is really good.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLKjqEhb6ww[/VIDEO]

If you want to impress someone show them this one.

Mar 28, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #3,794 of 4,538

Best live set i've ever heard. Above and Beyond did a jazz session, that's worth a listen too. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back