Songs that make us bust a move!
Jan 16, 2015 at 8:00 AM Post #121 of 1,884
  [snip]

Joseph Grado The Ultimate Dramatic Tenor - picture of Joseph in costume as Otello painted by his brother Angelo.

I can't find it on Tidal, YouTube, Spotify, or Amazon Music, but if he's anything like Luciano Pavarotti, I might be moved to tears while lying absolutely still.  
tongue.gif

Jan 16, 2015 at 8:40 AM Post #122 of 1,884

No, not on any subscription service. I found it by knowing Joseph Grado was a tenor, looking for recordings of him, and finding this one as CD (not download) on Amazon and eBay. Bought it and love it. Not too many out there.

Jan 16, 2015 at 5:30 PM Post #123 of 1,884
  ^  Wow!   That recording is "coarse" - at least as conveyed by YouTube - but I really dig it!  It's so pure and simple.  

Thanks!  

Thanks, and yes "coarse" is the word (and there's no audiophile mix of this song). It's all just about moving involuntarily
basshead.gif

Jan 17, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #124 of 1,884
Thx for starting the thread zilch0md!

I've picked up on some great new (to me) songs/artists.

OK, this is a song that one of the big local amusement parks used in their TV/radio ads some years back and it's stuck in my head ever since:

The Vengaboys – We Like to Party

Jan 17, 2015 at 8:08 PM Post #125 of 1,884
2 more from my gym workout playlist that really make it easy for me to get movin'

2 Unlimited  - Twilight Zone

The Immortals – Mortal Kombat (original theme song)

Jan 17, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #127 of 1,884
Hey vertical! All three of those would make great alarm clocks songs. Really! I like listening to stuff that rattles my brains when I first get up.

:beerchug:

Yep, they prob would make good wake up songs.

Reminds me that I once used Time by Pink Floyd as a wake up song... Was very effective. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back