Someone from Colorado ?
Mar 1, 2005 at 10:24 PM Post #46 of 222
We can do it at my place, I'm pretty centrally located, about 2 miles from downtown denver. Saturdays during the day are the best time for me.

Mar 5, 2005 at 7:04 AM Post #47 of 222
Just saw this thread had been updated. I'm definitely interested in going to a meet. Due to my lack of a car I'm limited to bringing the most portable of items, so my K271s, some CDs, some cables, my cellphone and portable amp (gotta show off my new portable audio system
wink.gif
), and possibly my PPX3 can be there.

Mar 5, 2005 at 4:44 PM Post #48 of 222
Saturdays would be good for me, too.

donovansmith - if you need a ride, I would be willing to pick you up - I'd even take you back to your home, too.
biggrin.gif

Mar 8, 2005 at 12:35 AM Post #49 of 222
How about April 2nd, that should be enough time for everyone to arrange things. If that's OK, then I'll provide directions to my place.

Mar 8, 2005 at 6:13 PM Post #51 of 222
Thanks for the offer, OakIris, that will definitely make it easier for me to take my PPX3 there and also some extra tubes for it and maybe some other stuff
biggrin.gif

April 2nd sounds good to me. I requested it off today from work today and I don't see any reason I shouldn't be able to attend. It's been a year and a half since the last meet and I'm looking forward to having a Denver meet again, especially at Tyson's place which has an awesome view of the front range and downtown
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 31, 2005 at 11:43 PM Post #52 of 222
I live in Colorado Springs.

Used to have Creek OBH-11 with Grado RS1s.... sold them to fund a trip to Amsterdam two years ago

Now I have my Schn.... HD650s on the way and am hoping to get a shellbrook signature Pimeta to power them... should have setup by mid january
icon10.gif

Jan 13, 2006 at 8:32 AM Post #53 of 222
wow..we Coloradans are looking rather flaky here. Let's get a meet happenin' fellers. I'm in Boulder and could host in my 2-bedroom condo, although a Denver venue might work better for everybody. COME ON!!!

Feb 3, 2006 at 6:45 AM Post #54 of 222
been on this board for 6 month and just noticed this thread!

let's get a meet together! I can share everything headphone related on my sig plus the cd e5!

anybody's got an empty finished basement?

Feb 3, 2006 at 8:22 AM Post #55 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by rocktboy
been on this board for 6 month and just noticed this thread!

let's get a meet together! I can share everything headphone related on my sig plus the cd e5!

anybody's got an empty finished basement?

nice but unless you're a beautiful woman, we need more than 2 people

Mar 14, 2006 at 8:04 PM Post #56 of 222
i'm in boulder and would love a meet.

soon i should have a zhaolu version1 dac (basic), some dt880's, and i also have a modified emu0404 to add to the mix. that's about it though. i'll subscribe to this thread. i hope we can organize something. denver might be best as colorado springs folks as well as folks up my way could come easily. of course if you want to come to boulder
smily_headphones1.gif
my appartment is very small. i'd gladly offer it though. it's pretty noisy thought; all in all probably a lousy location, but it could be made to work for a very small meet.

anyway, let's get something rolling
smily_headphones1.gif

i have a car and could (potentially) pick people up in my tiny little honda, but i'd rather just take a bus if we're meeting in denver.

my email is bryanbowerATgmail.com and it's the best place to contact me. if someone gets up the gusto to plan this thing, we should all post our emails so we could get in touch, organize rides, etc.

Apr 16, 2006 at 4:02 AM Post #60 of 222
I'm in Utah, but either Denver or Vegas would be the most likely cities that I would be able to attend a meet in. I would love that.
Slade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back