Some Headphones for music and games.
Nov 26, 2010 at 2:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pickles740

New Head-Fier
I was wondering if these were any good for gaming. Not like 4 hours straight gaming but just the normal 1 or 2 with some breaks. I am planning on getting some of those for on PC use only, but I don't have an amp to go with them which is why I took the 201s out of the list of possibilities.

[EDIT]
I have decided to buy the the HD202.

As you can see, I have a low budget. I'm just tired of taking my skull candys in and out of the PC and would like to keep them only for my mp3.

Thanks and Happy Late-Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

Nov 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #2 of 3
I've owned both the Sennheiser HD 202 and Sony MDR-XD200. I would recommend the HD202. Quite comfortable with a very nice sound for the price, and I remember the bass having a nice kick while staying tight and clean. The Sony cans were a bit loose on the head and leaked sound, and the sound wasn't very satisfying all around. If you want to go Sony, the MDR-V6 is one of the best purchases you can make at $70 if you want amazing sound that lasts for decades.

Nov 26, 2010 at 6:55 PM Post #3 of 3
Yeah I been researching these and the HD202s are better than the XD200s. Thanks for the reply. And the MDR-V6 is something I will get later in the future! My buddy has one of those and says they are one of the best he has used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back