SoFla Meet March 7, 2009?
Mar 5, 2009 at 1:27 AM Post #76 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1117 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At what time does this start. I will most likely make it. Not sure about Alligator Alley though, as I am basically flipping my day around (work Sat night vs Sat morning).

I'm thinking around 10 am.

Mar 5, 2009 at 1:36 AM Post #77 of 101
10am, ill be there at 930am, mike you get the coffee...

Mar 5, 2009 at 1:39 AM Post #78 of 101
I'll be there at around 10am then. At 9am I have to be picking up my RS1 (finally) from the post office. It's been there since Tuesday, but I cant pick it up because I get out of work super late! I can't get anyone to pick it up for me either...

Mar 5, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #79 of 101
I really looking forward to seeing the SoFlo crew again as well as some new faces. Expect pre meet beer bar exploits from Mike, Gene and I. Hopefully not to the extent that we tore up San Francisco or Ft Lauderdale at Headfest and Can Jam.

I have the TTVJ FET-A loaner with me so hopefully there will be a source in need of an amp as it is a nice sounding amp.

The band saturday night should not be missed as they are great. If you have not been to Aligator Alley it is a great time. I still have that picture of PsychoZX holding Ray's R-10s like they were the suitcase that held the lauch codes for nukes.

Mar 5, 2009 at 11:18 PM Post #80 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Matt, I'm still planning to pass through Tampa at the end of March, but I'm not sure what the exact date is yet. In the meantime, don't scratch any of that vinyl, but play it if you wish.

Those were Ebayed off long ago. Mike, can you help me out on that possession is 9/10ths gimmick?

Oh yeah and I'm hopefully in for pre-meet bar exploits. Should know in about an hour.

Mar 6, 2009 at 2:06 AM Post #82 of 101
Great. My car is giving me problems, and it seems to be the alternator, which means I have to take it to the dealer this Saturday morning. I have to call for an appointment tomorrow. I hope no morning spots are taken so that I can still go to the meet...

...ah, I hate this.

Mar 6, 2009 at 1:32 PM Post #84 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And, it's a negatory on the day off tomorrow. I should be done pretty early so I'll see you all when I see you.

Sorry to hear that Matt. Call us when you are 30 minutes out from Plantation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1117 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great. My car is giving me problems, and it seems to be the alternator, which means I have to take it to the dealer this Saturday morning. I have to call for an appointment tomorrow. I hope no morning spots are taken so that I can still go to the meet...

...ah, I hate this.

I hope you can make it.

Mar 6, 2009 at 2:16 PM Post #85 of 101
Have a great time guys (As if you needed encouragement).
beerchug.gif

Mar 6, 2009 at 11:22 PM Post #87 of 101
I'm all packed up and ready to go tomorrow morning. I was planning to leave at around 7am to make it there 11 or earlier but I'm not sure if I can get up that early!

Mar 7, 2009 at 12:23 AM Post #88 of 101
At work, I had to face a tough decision: take the blame for some oversights at the bank, or report a friend of mine who was responsible. Needless to say, my friend avoided me all day afterwards...

Well, my car appointment is at 10:30 am tomorrow, seems to be an alternator issue... right at the time the meet starts.

To top it off, FedEx says a shipment was left at my door, but I never received anything, and people were home to receive it.

Now I have to file a claim for my HD600... this day sucks.

EDIT: oh wow, just spoke to FedEx, and shipper from head-fi sent it to the wrong address! This day is full of awesome. =(

Mar 7, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #90 of 101
I am determined to go tomorrow, albeit an hour or two late (might show up at noon).

Well, as for my HD600, the head-fier wrote the right address on the package, the label that FedEx printed was the one that was wrong.

I got the delivered address from Fedex, drove a couple of blocks to the place (had to borrow brother's car) and got my package! After a terrible day at work I just couldn't stand losing these things too. Had to take matters into my own hands.

Anyway, how do I know it wasn't the head-fier's fault? He literally wrote the correct address on every side of the box.

EVERY SIDE.

But dumb FedEx printed some label with the wrong address by inverting some numbers, changing a Court to a Lane, and voila! Crap in the making...

At least I got my cans, so this has brightened my day. (this last line would have been funnier if I had been waiting for Grados... "brightened"... Grados... ahahahaha!... ok that was bad...)

And tomorrow morning I pick up the RS1! Woooo! Happy happy joy joy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back