SoFla Meet 12/5/09
Nov 25, 2009 at 1:22 AM Post #64 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by morphsci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am looking forward to pictures that do justice to the event.

And "I forgot" won't cut it.
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 25, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #66 of 93
I'm in and have a nice camera to bring. Wide angle lens too in case things get packed.

Nov 25, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #67 of 93
That is great news Al. This meet is going to be a blast.

Nov 25, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #68 of 93
Another guy is going to join us. Most of you will have no idea who he is as he's been away for at least a few years. Gene, Matt and Wayne will remember him. He hosted the first meet I had gone to. I would like to welcome Sewer Guy.

Updated list:

jp11801*
agile_one*
NightWoundsTime*
boomana*
HighLife
1117*
Wmcmanus
crappyjones123
vinylrules
Dash*
raffy*
cetoole*
justin*
mikeg*
Holly*
CarlSeibert* + 2
MexicanDragon*
WalkGood
Manaox2*
Asr*
danmagicman7
VPI*
nikongod*
Voltron*
flecom
Sean Casey - Zu*
Ron Williams - Zu*
Sewer Guy
arrowmark
Audiogalore
plaidplatypus

Nov 26, 2009 at 2:14 AM Post #70 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiogalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I plan on attending. Need to let attendees know time of event.

When we can manage to get ourselves out of bed. Just kidding and good point. I will have the room open before 10 Saturday morning and figure some people will start setting up by around 10. So from 10 on should work.

Glad you can make it.

Nov 27, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #72 of 93
Sadly, I'm becoming less and less sure that I'll be able to make this one. I'm on my way to Connecticut and need to get there and back before December 5, which wouldn't be such a big deal except I haven't managed to get out of Tampa yet! I've been here for 6 days catching up on some work that I was behind on. But I'll still try to make it if I can, somehow...

The good news is that the engine is running and I'm ready to hit the road. Should be out of Florida by nap time.

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:21 AM Post #73 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sadly, I'm becoming less and less sure that I'll be able to make this one. I'm on my way to Connecticut and need to get there and back before December 5, which wouldn't be such a big deal except I haven't managed to get out of Tampa yet! I've been here for 6 days catching up on some work that I was behind on. But I'll still try to make it if I can, somehow...

The good news is that the engine is running and I'm ready to hit the road. Should be out of Florida by nap time.

I don't think so Wayne. Sewer Guy is coming, it's a reunion from my first meet. Be there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back