SoFla Meet 12/5/09
Nov 28, 2009 at 4:59 PM Post #77 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guss2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mike,we'll get back to you tomorrow to let you know if we can make it. It might just be me and the HE90/Aristaeus rig though. Gary

Gary, we would love to see you all but will take you, if that's all we get. It would be great to hear your rig again as well. Also, you can just show up, no need to commit in advance.

Dec 1, 2009 at 8:31 PM Post #82 of 93
Hey, this meet is on Saturday, isn't it?! Exciting. I plan to bring some portable stuff to add to the mix. I have the new TTVJ Portable Amp, the Pico Amp/Dac, and the SR-71 along with my iMod and iPhone. Might bring some low profile cans. The Ed. 9s probably won't be present otherwise, so that might be one option. Should be plenty of HF-1s and 2s so I will leave those at home.

Dec 2, 2009 at 4:14 PM Post #83 of 93
Holly and I just got back from visiting family and grandchild in Cleveland. Like previous visits with grandchild, we came back with bad colds. The unhappy result is that we can't make it to this meet, but hope to make it to a future one. We hope that everyone has a great time.

Dec 2, 2009 at 5:36 PM Post #85 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guss2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We won't be able to make it guys, just too much going on at work these days. Gary

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holly and I just got back from visiting family and grandchild in Cleveland. Like previous visits with grandchild, we came back with bad colds. The unhappy result is that we can't make it to this meet, but hope to make it to a future one. We hope that everyone has a great time.

frown.gif

Are we doing a gear list? I'm bringing what's in my profile, and it will be the last outing for the R10s.

Dec 4, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #86 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry to hear this, Mike. Hope you and Holly feel better soon.

Dec 4, 2009 at 2:46 AM Post #87 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif

Are we doing a gear list? I'm bringing what's in my profile, and it will be the last outing for the R10s.

Play some Soggy Bottom Boys for me
wink.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:00 AM Post #88 of 93
the party spirit has begun!!

Dec 4, 2009 at 1:44 PM Post #89 of 93
I'm looking forward to meeting the South FL crew tomorrow, won't be able to hit the bars as I have our two boys tonight and tomorrow, although the younger one does have stuff to do w/mom tomorrow and the older one will be with me
atsmile.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 1:06 AM Post #90 of 93
Hi Mike: The weather system covers the state from above St. Augustine down to Pompano. I will see what the conditions are like in the morning; the ride home from Orlando tonight was miserable. To further complicate matters my wife had a mini stroke while riding her bike on Wed. She went back to work today & seems alright but will not know if there was any permanent damage until next wed. when she gets the results of the CT Scan.

Bottom line: If the rain is mostly gone we will come; I just won't subject her to 6 hours driving in bad weather at this time.

Hope to see you all.

Bill Wilson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back