SoFla Fall Meet "The Storm Before the Jam" - 10/27/07
Oct 25, 2007 at 12:40 AM Post #617 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by rivieraranch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When and where is this deal? What hours? The Marriott mentioned in the first post is only about 5 miles from my house.

[size=large]The meet will be at the Embassy Suites 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale. It will start at 10am and end around 5pm[/size]

Oct 25, 2007 at 12:46 AM Post #618 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The meet will be at the Embassy Suites 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale. It will start around 10am and end around 5pm.

That is a real nice facility near the ocean and Port Everglades. A lot of groups meet there; fountain pen shows, etc., etc.

I'll be there. I could sneak in my 10 pound mini daschund in her carry sack.

Oct 25, 2007 at 12:50 AM Post #619 of 678
Quote:

When and where is this deal? What hours? The Marriott mentioned in the first post is only about 5 miles from my house.

Good to see that our elitist ramblings have not run off all of the new blood.

Speaking of blood, Thrice's will be staining the suites for speaking of Mrs. Voltron's boobs in this crass and public manner.

You, sir, are a cad and I challenge you to pints at three paces. Nate, thank you for defending the honor of the Mrs. It looks like you will have to come to the meet now to be my Second. Steven can have that henchman Nums.

Oct 25, 2007 at 12:52 AM Post #620 of 678
Quote:

That is a real nice facility near the ocean and Port Everglades. A lot of groups meet there; fountain pen shows, etc., etc.

I'll be there. I could sneak in my 10 pound mini daschund in her carry sack.

Look forward to meeting you. I believe we will be in the Gulfstream Room.

Oct 25, 2007 at 12:54 AM Post #621 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=large]The meet will be at the Embassy Suites 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale. It will start at 10am and end around 5pm[/size]

Hey, I have an idea that might be useful. Put that info in the first post of the thread so that people like rivieraranch can find it out without looking through 31 pages of dreck. Not sure if you are very familiar with running meets, but that is often used as a convenience for those stumbling across the thread. Have a nice day nOOb master.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 2:24 AM Post #623 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You, sir, are a cad and I challenge you to pints at three paces. Nate, thank you for defending the honor of the Mrs. It looks like you will have to come to the meet now to be my Second. Steven can have that henchman Nums.

Well, we could have a problem there, see thrice is my DIY homeboy, I'm sure we can work something out though.
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 2:34 AM Post #624 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, we could have a problem there, see thrice is my DIY homeboy, I'm sure we can work something out though.
evil_smiley.gif

Alright, you second for thrice and I get nums who can drink the hell outta some beer. Just be there, alright. Chivalry demands it.
icon10.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 2:44 AM Post #625 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alright, you second for thrice and I get nums who can drink the hell outta some beer. Just be there, alright. Chivalry demands it.
icon10.gif

Now boys there's plenty of me to go around.....

seriously....I need to lose some weight.

Oct 25, 2007 at 3:07 AM Post #626 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now boys there's plenty of me to go around.....
seriously....I need to lose some weight.

Just keep wearing black. No one will notice, unless you take pictures of your shiny gear without your clothes on.

wayneker1.jpg

Oct 25, 2007 at 3:16 AM Post #627 of 678

Users who are viewing this thread

Back