SoFla Fall Meet "The Storm Before the Jam" - 10/27/07
Oct 27, 2007 at 3:15 AM Post #662 of 678
A quick question, since the boat show is in town , will there be parking space at the hotel..

If not, what suggestions regarding parking ..

Oct 27, 2007 at 3:28 AM Post #663 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now boys there's plenty of me to go around.....

seriously....I need to lose some weight.

It's OK bud, you have your wide load sign out...
icon10.gif

Oct 27, 2007 at 4:23 AM Post #665 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice post from a ghost

LOL, I feel like one right now. This month we rolled 7 legacy domains up into a single domain and then moved all the users over to our parent companies domain. Just to make it better, the chuckleheads that planned this donnybrook decided that all this should happen over one weekend... Needless to say, it was about a week and a half before any of the 1200 users at any of our sites could use a computer for much more than a paperweight... And there were two weeks there where the entire IT department, including me, got about 2 hours sleep per night...

Oct 27, 2007 at 4:52 AM Post #666 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL, I feel like one right now. This month we rolled 7 legacy domains up into a single domain and then moved all the users over to our parent companies domain. Just to make it better, the chuckleheads that planned this donnybrook decided that all this should happen over one weekend... Needless to say, it was about a week and a half before any of the 1200 users at any of our sites could use a computer for much more than a paperweight... And there were two weeks there where the entire IT department, including me, got about 2 hours sleep per night...

blah,blah,blah,wah,waah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :)

Oct 27, 2007 at 5:49 AM Post #667 of 678
Quote:

It's OK bud, you have your wide load sign out...
icon10.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showpo...&postcount=320

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
blah,blah,blah,wah,waah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :)

Does anybody else hear a loud whining coming from Tampa....anyone?

Oct 27, 2007 at 6:06 AM Post #668 of 678
gpalmer is a bot. He doesn't exist. I have heard tell of him and stories about driving into parking lots, etc, but he clearly doesn't exist.

Here I am in Florida from SF and this supposed "gpalmer" unibrow person isn't here. Others claim he is a ********* but that is over the top for a nonexistent person.

Oct 27, 2007 at 12:48 PM Post #670 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Clearly the FLA crew got off to a good start last night.
evil_smiley.gif

Come on, we only called you once and your phone was off!

Oct 27, 2007 at 12:53 PM Post #671 of 678
Nah, it was on, I was just fast asleep. I'm already in the office this morning, wishing I was in FLA more and more by the minute. The message was a good way to start the day though.
smily_headphones1.gif

Also, as far as I know all Grado cables are 4-conductor (tell thrice, he'll understand). But also tell him to beware, Grado doesn't typically stick with the standard red-right wiring scheme so it's easy to wire them backwards.

Oct 27, 2007 at 2:13 PM Post #672 of 678
I go "wheels up" in about 45 minutes. Should be down there by 1200.

Oct 27, 2007 at 5:29 PM Post #673 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mike, you jinxed this with the title of this thread. It's storming like hell right now. Can't load the car....
biggrin.gif

Rain? I've heard of this mythical water that falls from the sky.
tongue.gif

Been so long and dry here in SoCal.

So is there going to be a teaser room pic of people setting up?
wink.gif

-Ed

Oct 28, 2007 at 2:26 AM Post #674 of 678

Oct 28, 2007 at 3:19 PM Post #675 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anybody else hear a loud whining coming from Tampa....anyone?

I don't know, has a professional there had to work on one of your portable electrocution contraptions, I hear that's usually good for a LOT of whining...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
gpalmer is a bot. He doesn't exist. I have heard tell of him and stories about driving into parking lots, etc, but he clearly doesn't exist.

Stop catching surf boards with your head, we've been at the same meet already.
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back